Chapter 25: THOUGHTS

MADDY POV:

Vincenzo gave me a book so that I can write how I feel. My very own diary.
I don't really know how a diary works but I am just going to write to myself.

Dear Myself,
I love it here in Italy. This is my home. There is no place I rather be than here with Vincenzo. I have come to love him, I had strong emotions for him until I realised that it was love. I usually never use that word but well times have changed.

We grew closer than before. We are taking things slow and we are girlfriend and boyfriend. We don't really put a label on it we just enjoy the time we spend. He told me that he loved me. I changed him for the better and I am happy about that. The past Vincenzo would've never knew what love felt like and I am happy that we get to experience it together.

Also sadly Axel and Sofia left. They both went back home. I am going to miss them, the reason they even decided to stay was because of me, I was injured but they did stay longer than they planned. I will miss them.

I now know why I never owned a diary because of the fucking writing. My hand is hurting from all the writing so that's all that I have to say for now. Bye!

Vincenzo ended up calling right as I was finishing up writing. I went to the prisoners warehouse where they keep people that they are questioning or torturing.

It was a good thing that I went because I met Harry. He is such a sweet boy. He looked like he had been in this cell for days. Vincenzo came back out from another cell after torturing the guy that brought harry here.

I decided to take him home with us until we could find his parents. He will be safe with us. Vincenzo has no other option because I already decided that Harry will be staying with us.

Harry was still afraid of Vincenzo and I can't blame him, Vincenzo is a feared man and he is scary to even look in the eye but I love him and I got to know him which is why I am not afraid of him anymore.

We arrived at the house and I ordered pizza for Harry. I played games with him and I took care of him while Vincenzo was busy in the office.

----------------
A few days passed and we found his parents. I grew really to Harry so it was hard to say goodbye. His parents hugged him tightly and they left. I wonder if Vincenzo ever wondered what it would be like to have a kid. I want a kid, after taking care of Harry I realised that I want a kid with him, but does he want a kid.

I am 25 and he is 28, We are adults but did we ever get to live a normal life. I don't even know if he would want a baby since I am sure that he is hard on himself thinking that he wouldn't be a good father.

Vincenzo wiped my tears,“Don't cry amore,” he murmured trying to hold in his tears. We sat in our room watching movies together.

After hours of watching movies, we finally decide to take a break from all the movies. Vincenzo moved the bowl that was near us which we were eating popcorn from and he placed the bowl on the table near us.

 Vincenzo moved the bowl that was near us which we were eating popcorn from and he placed the bowl on the table near us