Chapter 24: BULLSHIT

-------------
Vincenzo and I woke up earlier than the timing that we usually would wake up but today was a special day. Well not really, but I am going to New York. I hate doing all this Mafia Bullshit.

Vincenzo and I were already in New York but we had about 10 minutes until we reach my house. We arrived at my house and I rolled my eyes looking out the window,seeing everyone look at me. I started to play with my fingers to handle the stress that I was feeling. "What is it," Vincenzo questioned.

"I hate it here in New York, my memories and everything else, I don't like here anymore," I muttered.

"That is why we are going back home very soon amore,"he reassured me.

We got out of the car and many people backed away after seeing Vincenzo beside me. He had a blank emotionless face. Everyone had fear in their eyes.

I stood in front of my house and I addressed everyone,"I am---I". I couldn't finish my sentence. "I can't do it," I said softly to Vincenzo.

"I believe in you Maddy," he said trying to encourage me.

I whispered,"I know but I really just can't do it." Vincenzo grabbed onto my hand and moved me behind him. "My fiancé and I will be taking over the Mafia. Does anyone have a fucking problem with that," He stated.

No one dared to say anything. "Good," he said loudly making sure that everyone know their place around him.

Everyone left my house and I whispered to Vincenzo, "Thank you."

He carried me inside and locked the doors. "Don't worry, I am here," he murmured while passing his hand through my hair gently.

We reached back to Italy and it felt like home. This is my home,my real home. Vincenzo and I were holding hands as we entered the house, he said,"Do you want to go to the warehouse tomorrow."

"Why," I questioned.

"So that I can show you how shooting is done," he said teasing me,knowing that I would get angry. He went by the kitchen to get a drink.

I sassed back,"You mean that I would be the one showing you how it is actually done."

I pulled out my gun and shot the wall near him. Vincenzo had a smirk then murmured, " Want to kill me so soon amore."

Axel Ford and Sofia came into the house the exact time and Axel murmured, "You two are definitely going to last."

Vincenzo and I smiled watching each other from across the room.

"Come here right now Vincenzo Black and apologize," I yelled from the other side of the room. Ace and Axel looked at me surprised that I could talk to Vincenzo like that and not get killed.

He came towards me kissed my hand, went on his knees and begged me to forgive him. "Maddy has all that control over you Vincenzo," Axel said with a grin.

"I didn't know that you apologize, I never heard you say those words before," Ace said while grabbing a drink.
Vincenzo raised up from the ground and pulled my hand so that he could hold it tightly. We both went to our room.

I was on top of him, holding on tightly to him. Vincenzo is usually never this tired but he has been working harder especially since he is also managing my Mafia.

I slowly went besides him trying not to wake him up, I was sleepy but the room was too cold and I was freezing. I looked over to him but I knew that I didn't want to wake him up for something so stupid.

"Fuck, you are cold," Vincenzo said while staring at me.

"Did I wake you," I murmured while trembling. He pulled me towards him and I felt warmth in his arms.