Chapter 34: CHAOTIC

9 months later....

Vincenzo and I were going to get married but after we found out about our baby we decided to get married after she is born. That will be very soon since I am already in 9 months now. I still can't believe that its a girl. The gender reveal was fun but you can also say chaotic, still I wouldn't change it for the world.

A few months ago...

“Maddy don't come out yet,” Damon yelled. God Damon and Sofia are definitely siblings. I had a blindfold on and for the first time in a long time I actually wore a gold dress. Normally I'd only wear red or black but Axel Ford bought this for me for this gender reveal which is why I wore it.

Cold hands wrapped around me and I still feel the same butterflies I felt with him. “Are you ready,” he whispered in my ear. I shook my head as he guided me somewhere.

He slowly pulled off the blindfold and the place was full of black and red. One side was black while the other was red. “Red is for girl and black is for boy,” Zade told me.

Even the deserts were in either red or black. I couldn't stop myself. I grabbed a cupcake that had red frosting on top, I was a sucker for chocolate cupcakes. I have been craving lots of things since I'm pregnant and I've been eating much more. Not to mention the amount of time Vincenzo has been making sure that I'm fine.

“What is all this,” I asked and even Vincenzo was confused. We didn't know the gender yet. Axel Ford and Zade were the only ones who knew so they set this whole thing up for us to find out.

Vincenzo let out a small laugh and I turned to him. He took his thumb and wiped the side of my lip. “This is way I fell in love with you. You're fine just the way you are.”

Vincenzo placed a kiss on my lip until we were interrupted by Axel,“ Are you lovebirds done yet.” Vincenzo and I smiled looking at him. Typical Axel of course.

This was probably one of the nicest thing Axel has done for me but if I'm being honest after Sofia he has changed. He still does what he wants especially since Sofia is also a nightmare by herself so they do create trouble together.

After all they did a lot of shit on The Night Of the Serpent. I can't believe a stalker and manipulator became more than enemies. I only found out their story after Sofia told me herself.

Axel, Ace, Damon, Adora ,Sofia, Vincenzo and I all watched in confusion as they got into a car. What the hell? I couldn't be more confused. Were they going to race now? Axel got into his red car, its actually his favorite color while Zade was in a black one. A race? They were doing a race.

The two cars took off in a speed and I have to say we were all intrigued but we couldn't tell who would win. Maybe they were hyping us up a bit for the big gender reveal. Axel Ford is the racing king but Zade was also a really good competitor.

Zade got out of the car in victory until that victory became very short. “What the fuck Axel. You can't just drive your car into him,” Damon yelled.

Zade fell to the floor and we all ran to him to see him smiling. What the fuck is going on. “Its a girl,” they both yelled. Wait a minute this was the reveal. Earlier they said that red represented girl while black meant that it was a boy. Axel was in a red car and by him driving over the black car means that it's not a boy.

We were all in shock when Axel repeated himself, “ Didn't you hear me its a girl..I have the red car and I drove over Zade who had the black car.”

This was like some comedic movie. I have never heard of a gender reveal like this. This had to be the weirdest one. All of a sudden red cannons started going off. I was still shock but all of a sudden I felt hands on me, “Its a girl,” Vincenzo smiled.