Chapter 28: CHRISTMAS

We walked into the house that we would be staying in and it was beautiful. We had a perfect view of the beach and we also were the only ones staying in the area so there was peace and quiet.

The first thing that I did was give him his gift. I was waiting to give him it when we were alone. We watched a few movies after arriving since we were bored. I told him to close his eyes and I went into my bag to get his gift.

I jumped onto the bed and I slowly removed his hand that was covering his face. I placed the box on the bed and I couldn't help but be excited to see his reaction.

He opened it and he saw the chain that I bought him. It had my initial on it. I know that I should've put his initial but I knew that he would love the chain if I put mines instead.

I was contemplating in the store and I decided to get my initial. He joyfully put it on then went to look at himself in the mirror, “This chain is going to remind me everyday that I have the most beautiful woman and she is all mines,” he shrieked. I laughed as his high pitch voice sounded really funny.

Vincenzo grabbed me placing me on his lap,“I have  something for you too my love.” My eyes widened as he handed me a box. I wonder what he bought for me.

I opened it quickly and I saw a bracelet. He smiled while putting it on my hand for me. It was beautiful. I went to the bathroom to change my clothes since I wanted to go in the pool for a swim so I wanted to take the bracelet off but it wasn't coming off my hand.

“Vincenzo it can't come off,”I yelled at him from the bathroom.

“I know ,”he replied and I also heard a giggle from him. I walked out of the bathroom and I saw him with another chain around his neck beside from the one that I gave him. He didn't have that on before.

He patted his hand on the bed signalling me to sit next to him. I sat besides him as he pulled me closer,“This is the key... Don't take the bracelet off. I gave you the heart since you took it the first day I met you and I have the key which I will always keep with me since I have the key to your heart. We should never take it off,” he said with a smirk.

Vincenzo is so open with his emotions now and it's the best thing ever. I love him even more for expressing himself. “Let's go for a swim,”I said while pointing at the pool.

“Nah, I think we could go later but right now I want to go for a swim,”He said dominantly.

Trigger warning. This chapter has smut in it.
*

“Take of your clothes princess,”he demanded as he quickly took off all his clothes. He placed both hands against the door over my head and look down to watch, more than ready to enjoy the show. Not tonight, I have other plans. My eyes were on his dick.

I make sure that he sees me lick my lips before my tongue darts over the head of his cock in a slow, wet swipe, licking up all of the pre come that coats the tip. He took  his hands to push my hair off my face and he gripped onto it but still made sure to look at me making sure that I  take him in my mouth. I looked up at him, our eyes connecting as I take the tip in my mouth. Sucking in a little more each time I bob my head.

I felt him pulling my hair then grabbed onto the sheets. I  curled my tongue around the head again and then takes in more of his length into my mouth. My tongue slides along his shaft, while my mouth covers him as I take him deeper into my mouth.

“Can you take me in all the way to my balls pet ?” he asked me. I didn't respond but I made sure to keep eye contact as I did just that. I look at him every time I take him in deeper each time.

I could see his head fall back slightly. “Fuck,” he hissed.
“Okay,that's enough princess.” he said as he changed my plans. His hand wraps around my front, going straight to my pussy as his fingers move to my clit.

“Wet,” he tells me as he applied a bit of pressure and make tight circles. “Fucking wet kitten,” he groaned.
He pressed his face against my pussy, inhaling deeply. “You smell as good as you taste amore,”he groaned. His tongue flutters against my clit. I arched my back a little.

His tongue dips into my opening, in and out, mimicking what his cock will be doing to me shortly. My eyes rolls in pleasure. He closed his mouth over my clit, sucking it into his mouth while tormenting it with his tongue at the same time.

“Fuck, I’m going to come,” I moaned as he growled,“Who is going to make you come princess.”

“ You,” I yelled as he sucked harder and then bite down on my clit. His finger is moving inside me, and he hooked it and found my g-spot then he gave a little tap each time his finger enters me.

“How does it feel princess,”he questioned while continuing to pleasure me.

*