Britney/Brittany and Grilled Chessus

"All right who can tell me who Christopher cross is" mr Schue asks "he discovered America" Brit says to him in full confidence as usual.

"You're never wrong" I say to her smiling then figgins walks in "mr Black may I see you in my office" he asks "how long" I ask him "pardon" he says "how long am I suspended" I ask he's hesitant "just say it saves us the trouble of walking to ur office" I tell him as everyone looks at me "one week" he says "one more incident and you will be expelled" he says to me as I look at Lexi she's angry I get up "gotcha figgs goodbye everyone" I say walking out the door to an uproar just as I walk out I see quinn who dosent have the same look as everyone else she looks sorry.

I'm back finally missed a week also kinda lucky since we did an embarrassing Britney number I like her music but mr Schue performed with them.

he's a father figure to me I love the man but he doesn't need to be performing with us.

So I'm so happy I got suspended and didn't have to go through that I get to my first glee club meeting late I had to deal with figgins for an hour.

I walk into them having a heated debate "I see god every time I make out with a new chick" puck says "that dosent make any sense in fact that's stupid" Rachel says as I walk in "ah Alex welcome back we missed you last week" mr Schue says as I sit down.

"Happy to be here" I say slouching in my chair as puck gets up and sings only the good die young by billy Joel by the end everyone is dancing "puck that was awesome" he says "sit down" he says to us as we do.

"Now Alex you missed Brittany week so if you want you can perform for us" he says to me "ah not today" I tell him "alright then" he says as we continue on with the lesson.
-
I was last to walk into glee club meeting I walk over to Kurt he looks at me "I'm sorry about your dad man" I say patting hit shoulder "he's a good guy" I say as he nods I sit down and mr Schue walks in.

"Hey guys our thoughts are all with Kurt I know it's sort of hard to really focus on anything else" he says "mr Schue" Mercedes says "ya" he says as we look at her "I've been thinking about what to say to Kurt all day and I realize I don't wanna say it I want to sing it" she says as she sings a spiritual song with Tina and Quinn backing her up.

She finished the song we all clap "thank you Mercedes your voice is stunning but I don't believe in god" Kurt says "wait what" Tina says "finally Kurt some common ground" I say to him which makes me get a scowl from Quinn.

"I think god is just like Santa Claus for adults otherwise gods kind of a jerk isn't he..he make me gay then has his followers going around telling me that it's something that I chose as if someone would choose to be mocked every single day of there life and right now I don't want a Heavenly Father I want my real one back" he says to us.

I'm looking at Quinn and before I even realize I'm doing it she looks at me "guys stop we shouldn't be talking like this it isn't right" Quinn says to the group i quickly stoped looking at her.

"I'm sorry quinn" Kurt says standing up I look at Quinn and apparently Kurt left I miss her and as soon as she looks over at me I quickly turn my head what the fuck am I doing I'm acting like a child.

We get up to leave Lexi looks at me "you two are fucked" Lexi says to me as her and Quinn stand up "you two are eye fucking one another but yet won't talk I seriously don't get it" Lexi says as Quinn looks at me.

"Hey lex how's the new girl what was her name" I ask "Serena is fine" she says walking away "smart Alex" Quinn says walking away.
-
I watching Quinn cheer at the football game coach sat me on the bench I'm not having a good game when I see Sam get absolutely murdered by an opposing line backer.

She hands Finn the ball "congratulations you're the quarter back again" coach says as I look back at Quinn she meets my gaze and we're looking at each other.

"Alex stop staring at Quinn and help me win this fucken thing" he says as I take one last look and stand up "alright let's do it" I say to him.
-
We're back in glee club me and Quinn have now progressed to openly staring at each other openly look each other straight in the eye I guess mr Schue walked in.

"And congratulations to Alex on being named player of the game after scoring three touchdowns" he says as everyone looks at me and we're still staring at each other.

"What is this a staring contest?" Mr Schue asks "no they have been doing this all week" Tina says we both keep looking at each other "oh my god I swear to god get back together already or ima kick both of your asses" Santana says.

"Alex Quinn stop it it's creepy" mr Schue says "theres no use mr Schue they won't" Lexi says "I caught them just standing there in the backyard looking at each other just standing there" Lexi says.

"How about just one word" Mercedes says "hi Quinn" I say "hi Alex" she says back "happy?" I say to everyone I can see Quinn start to smile but she stops when she realizes I see it.

"All right let's move on from that" mr Schue says as we both look at him "oh now you stop" he says to us "well ya we went a little longer that usual cause you guys had so much to say about it" Quinn says to them as I start to laugh we move on with the lesson and Kurt sang a Beatles song just a slowed down version if was cool.
-
Me and Quinn were walking beside each other as we're about to perform the group number.

"Alex how long can we do this" she says stoping me and holds my hands "until the feeling goes away" I tell her "that feeling the want I have that too" she says as we're face to face "I want this I want you" she says to me I just pick her up "what are you doing" she says "taking you to my car we're going to my house" I tell her.

"No we can't we have that glee number" she says as I stop "alright" I say turning around and putting her back on her feet"fuck it take me" she says holding her arms out and we both laugh so I pick her up bridal style.

"We should do this more often" she says to me "fine by me" I say as we walk out the door.