Bad Reputation

I get to school and I get a text from puck asking if I'd seen the video of sue Sylvester doing her own version of physical I watched it and it's the funniest thing I've seen ever.

I see Quinn she runs up to me "have you seen it" she asks I can only assume she's talking about the physical video "of physical yes" I say with a smirk.

"Finally she gets a taste of her own medicine fuck that bitch" Quinn says and anyone with a brain would understand her anger sue kicked her off the Cheerios not to mention giving away our set list at sectionals.

"You got that right" I say we both are standing in the hallway looking at each other and all I can do outs on are her eyes our those lips oh I want to kiss her "so" we both said in unison.

"You first" I say she nods and smiles "so I've thought about last week and I don't know maybe because you were sick you were delusional or like seeing stuff but it felt like old times and about your offer I would love to get back together when I have this baby and we can be happy" she says being overly cautious.

"I was sick but I meant what I said your the only girl for me and I can't wait until your ready ok" I say she nods we loop arms and begin to walk down the hall "hey congratulations on being the second hottest member of glee club only being beaten by me of course" she says with a smile.

"I'm happy to be second your the most beautiful girl in the world" I say being overly cheesy I know but I'm happy for once so I'm happy to turn into some love sick puppy.

"Thank you" she says I see a tear I know she really overly hormonal she's only a few months off her due date "don't cry" I say as I wipe away her tear "I can't help I'm happy for the first time in a while" she tell me i know she's been hating her life since she became pregnant.

"It's okay now Q" I say in her ear she smiles and we go to class.
—————
Mr Schue walks into the choir room with a piece of paper "Who did it?" Is all mr Schue asks angrily "this is serious principal figgins is threatening to disband the club" he tells us.

"Why are we playing this game we all know it was puck" Santana says and I can't disagree it sound like something he'd do.

"Back off I didn't do squat" he says to us "the. Why is your girlfriend first of the glist?" And she makes a good point but the thought of puck and Quinn is enough to make my skin crawl I notice Quinn looking at me guilty I don't know what maybe the kids last week I know she and puck haven't broken up yet but still.

"And why am I last aside from. The fact that I refused to put out for you"Rachel tells him "okay guys enough no one is accusing anyone of anything" he says before turning towards puck.

"Seriously puck did you do it" he asks "I said no I'm a delinquent sure I like string stuff on fire and beating up people i don't know I own that but I am not a liar" he tells everyone and I nod he seems to be telling the truth oh shit maybe Quinn made the glist and that's how she knew about it before anyone else.

"All right here's the important point between this and posting coach Sylvesters personal video on YouTube you guys are getting a pretty bad reputation" he tells us.

"Why is that a bad thing maybe if we seem more dangerous people would stop flushing my glasses down the toilet"Artie says to me Schue "look things are hard right now I get it you're under a lot of pressure with regionals coming up and I know that winning sectionals hasn't has the positive effect on your popularity that a lot of you thought it would but becoming what you despiser is not the answer" he says to us as he hands out sheet music to the worst rap song ever.

"This song is wack" Mercedes says "no it's not it's not it's a terrific song on a long list of top hits because of time or some bad press has become a joke and like you guys it's tiem to start rehabilitating it's bad reputation" he says to us "No mr Schue this song is just a bad song" I say but he ignores me.