Rhodes not taken

Where in the choir room and Finn and Quinn are taking the leads in don't stop believing and mid song Quinn rushes to the bathroom she must have morning sickness.

"I think she just had a bad breakfast burrito" Finn says in defence of Quinn me and him look at each other.

"Ya I'm sure that's it" I say trying not to be sarcastic but I can't help it

"Can we please talk about the giant elephant in the room" Kurt asks the club "what your sexuality" Santana answers with a smirk.

"Rachel—we can't do it without her" Kurt tell me Schue completely ignoring Santana "that not true. We may have to layer Santana and Mercedes over Santana solo" he tell us and sighs and nods at the same time

"But we'll be fine" mr Schue tell us in
reassurance to try and boost are confidence

"Maybe for the invitationals but not for sectionals and certainly not the regionals" Artie tell me Schue while he holds his guitar.

"The wheelchair kids right the Rachel chick wants me to light myself on fire but she can sing" puck tell me Schue.

"Puck and Artie are right mr Schue we need her to win" I tell him

"Rachel left guys she's gone. Now if we're going to make this thing right we can't look back" he looks around the room and then sighs "all right take 5 guys" he tell us as he sits down and leans on the piano and Finn approaches him.

I'm guessing there talking about Quinn because I know he told mr Schue about her being pregnant.

"What was that about" I ask him as he comes up to me " I wanted to ask him to tone down how much moving Quinn does  he said he'll give Tina some of her lyrics and then he suggested I tell my mom about Quinn being pregnant" he tells me looking irritated and he runs his hand through his hair.

"Maybe that's not such a bad idea to tell your mom I bet Carole will still love and support you I can't say the same about Quinn's parents" I tell him he sighs "I know Just give me some time" he asks me "ok take sometime but they'll figure it out eventually.

It's lunch now I go to find Quinn I see her getting books out of her locker.

"Hey how are you feeling?" I ask her "I'm Good just morning sickness" she tells me "ok just know I'm here if u ever need me" I tell her with a smile she nods we hug and I walk away.

It's the next day and where in the choir room with a blonde that looks at least 35 but she's not bad looking.

"Guys I'd like to introduce you to someone very special this is April Rhodes she our newest member"

I'm confused I look around everyone looks confused as we sit in front of me Schue and our newest member.

"Wait so old people can join glee club now?" Finn asks clearly confused at what's happening.

"Old huh?.you guys look like the worlds worst Benetton ad except for the handsome boy in the back I always had a soft spot for tattoos" She laughs and nudge me Schue while I wink at her getting glares from everyone.

Meanwhile Artie puts his hand up "Mr Schuester this seems like a terrible idea" Artie asks concerned.

"April's a great singer and she never graduated" he tells us all I can think about is her eyeing me and puck I find it amusing.

"We appreciate what your trying to do but she's no Rachel" Mercedes tells mr Schue "who's Rachel" April asks "sh-she's kinda are star" Tina tells April.

"Your star eh well here is she?" April asks the club "she left to be the lead in cabaret" Kurt says with no emotion and April laughs slightly.

"Hey tinkles give me maybe this time in B flat and don't let me catch you snoozing" she says take her white jacket of and gives it to mr Schue while she has a intense look in her eyes.