Showmance

Alex's POV

"AHH baby that's good" Brittany moans as I pound into her from behind I smack her ass a few times she loves it "IM CUMMING" Brittany screams as I cum in her she's on the pill so we don't use condoms she turns around and sucks the tip a bit to make sure she got all my cum.

"Babe I don't think I'll ever get use to how big you are" she says and I just smile "thanks babe for the ego boost" I get up out of her bed and start to put clothes on but she's stops me "Alex your really sweaty it's time for a shower she says all I can say is "round 2" she smirks at me "fine but we're not doing any anal" she says all I can do is take my defeat and agree.

I just parked my car in the school parking lot after morning sex with brit I have a bit more jump in my step as it doesn't happen often mr Schue passes us with a smile on his face "good morning Alex" he says "it really is isn't it mr Schue" I say a bit chipper than usual he just continues walking.

"Bye I'm going to go find the girls" Brittany says as she kisses me and walks away.

I walks over to Finns locker and see him talking to Quinn so I just wait for them to finish talking "we are in line to become the most popular kids in school over the next couple of years" Quinn says while staring at Finn "yeah I know" he says.

"Prom king and queen homecoming court royalty I'm not giving up those crowns just so you can express yourself" Quinn tell Finn

"Look your making a big fucking deal out of this" Finn exclaims

"Okay let's compromise if you quit the club I'll let you touch my breast" the last word she says in a whisper but I can still hear and Finn looks at me then at Quinn he's thinking.

"Under the shirt?" He asks "over the bra" she responds and I'll I'm thinking is it's not worth it "no no I can't" he says and Quinn's getting visibly upset

" I want to do glee I'm really happy when I'm preforming and Alex is there"he says looking at me

"Sorry Alex didn't realize you where there" she says kinda of blushing of what she just said to Finn "no worries" I say "FYI pepole think your both gay now you know that makes me and Brit your big gay beards" she says "oh and Alex when you and Brit go at it can please not give her so many hickeys there hard to cover up" she says being over protective of one of her best friends and the jealous ex all wrapped into one.

"Sorry I'll try to refrain but I can't give you my word the sex is to good" I simply say to her with no shame as Finn and I do our handshake as we turn to walk to class.

Where in the choir room doing some disco song I've never heard of before and quite honestly it fucking sucks.

" Energy, guys! It's disco. Good with the hands. John Travolta hands All right We're freaking out! Let's go And up and out and down Good. Good. Good. Good, guys" mr Schue says loud over our singing.

Before I know it Rachel almost kick Mercedes in the face "whoa whoa hell to the no first of all you try to bust up my face again and I will cut you" she says before turning to Mr Schue "and second this song sucks" she tells mr schue finally someone said it "your dam right" I say and mr Schue glares at me.

"No it's not the song it's just you guys need to get into it" he says being defensive of his song choice

"No it's the song it's really gay" Kurt says to all of us and I can't hide my laugh anymore while everyone looks at me "what" I say confused.

"We need modern music mr Schue" Artie says with a worried face" everyone nods and agrees "I'm sorry guys.we don't have time for this we're doing this song Friday at the pep assembly" the room went silent and you could hear a needle drop.