Wheels

I look into the gym I see Quinn just watching the Cheerios practice I see Finn walk by "bro go talk to her" I say as he looks In and walks in and I continue to walk down the hall.

I walk into the choir room and Finn and Quinn are taking about money "we have to start paying these doctors bills or they're going to go to a collection agency and my parents will find out I'm with child your child" she tells him as puck stares at them I hit him "stop staring your making it obvious" I say as he rolls his eyes.

"All right, guys. We're doing a new number for Sectionals. I know that pop songs have sort of been our signature pieces, but I did a little research on past winners, and it turns out that the judges like songs that are more accessible. Stuff they know. Uh, standards, Broadway" he tells us while handing our sheet music.

"Defying Gravity'? I have an iPod shuffle dedicated exclusively to selections from Wicked. This is amazing" he says excitedly to mr Schue as he smiles at him before turning to Rachel "think you can handle that Rachel" he asks "it's my go to shower song it also my ringtone" she tells mr Schue while Kurt looks at mr Schue and Rachel and he looks crushed.

"Why do we have to go all vanilla on this song? See, what we need is my chocolate thunder" Mercedes says with a smile "Okay, we don't have time to rearrange a song for you, Mercedes. Rachel is singing it. Don't worry, we'll find something for you to dip in chocolate" he tells her as the club laughs and Finn looks confused.

"On to item two. The school won't pay for the special bus we need to take Artie and his wheelchair with us to sectionals" mr Schue tells us "w-w-what" Tina says "that completely unfair" Rachel adds

"So we're going to have to raise money to pay for it ourselves See when I was in glee club and we needed new silk cummerbunds for regionals we held a bake sale. Mr Schue says and a few of the members laugh "your joking right I mean bake sales are kind of bougie" Santana says "so hip people stopped eating delicious sugary treats?" Mr Schue asks with his arms crossed.

"It's not that it's that most of us don't know how to bake I find recipes confusing" Brit tells mr Schue "my family is committed to takeout" Rachel says "I can bake brownies there's a special recipe I use" as puck high fives me "Yeah, Mr. Schue, kids are busier than when you went here. We've got homework and football and teen pregnancy ... lunch" Finn says to mr Schue.

"Can't arties dad just take him" she asks now I have a problem with this I'm am an asshole but Artie doesn't deserve to not be able to ride with us because of something he has no control over.

"How would you feel if your dad had to bring you?"I ask her and she just looks at me at a lost for words "I agree with Alex and I can't believe how insensitive your all being. Are you a team?" Mr Schue says while standing in front of us with his arms folded looking disappointed in the club.

"Of course but Artie understands don't you Artie" Quinn asks "oh of course I-it's cool anything that takes away our time from rehearsing doesn't serve the team" he tell us as the bell rings I hang back to talk to him I wait for him and mr Schue to finish talking.

He wheels towards me "thanks for sticking up for me in there" he says "no worries man you don't deserve it and I just wanted to let you know you will be riding on that bus with us"I tell him and walk away I've got a plan.

I'm in the choir room with the whole club I got high again before glee club I find it makes is funnier they're all chatting until mr Schue walks in.

"I have something to say" Kurt says as he stands up "I want to audition for the wicked solo"he tells mr Schue as we all give him words of encouragement "kurt there's a high F in it" mr Schue tells him "that well within my range" he says with confidence while the club oooohs.