Glee

Alex Pov

Me,Puck,Finn and a few of the football guys are out in the parking lot by the dumpster we were about to get a few of the guys to throw Kurt in the dumpster but I see the Spanish teacher mr schue in the corner of my eye and tell the guys to wait to throw Kurt in

Mr Schue come up to us and begins to talk to Kurt. "making some new friends Kurt?" Mr schue asks

"He sure is Mr Schue and I'm just here thinking of a way to get us off of this next thing I know Finn shakes me.

"Dude you okay" Finn asks me I simply nod as I snap back to reality to realize mr schue is gone.

"It's hammer time" Puck says and I can see Kurt look down at what he's wearing and just before they throw him in I was lost in thought Kurt said something and I couldn't pick it out

All of a sudden I hear Finn say wait and Kurt take of his jacket gives it to Finn.

"Okay are we going to throw him in or not?" I say and Puck and Bobby throw Kurt into the dumpster.

Me and Finn walk into Spanish I hear Mr Schue say some words in Spanish and I'm zoned out it may have to do with me getting high before first period but whatever.

I'm in the shower in the locker room singing Mr brightside by the killers I don't like singing infront of anyone I only sing when I'm driving or when I'm in the shower.

I'm singing the best I can because other than sports and playing Xbox with the guys singing is a way I relive stress and have fun since I usually don't let people see my soft side most people only see me as a bad boy stoner athlete with the cheerleader girl friend but that's not entirely me I have a soft side I play guitar and draw.

I get out of the shower and walk past the glee club sign up sheet most of the losers who signed up where kids who I've slushied expect for Artie he's in a wheel chair and I don't do anything to disabled kids it's against my moral code.

I run into Puck and he told me while I was out of school Mr Schue talked to the football team and he told me how he basically farted in his face which gave me a chuckle but he also told me that he's looking for guys for glee club I'd join but i won't unless other popular kids join to unlike other it's not about popularity just I don't want to be left alone with them without at least one person I kind of like.

I'm walking down the hallway as I was at my locker as I shut the locker Finn just standing there looking like he's going to shit himself so I ask him what's wrong.

"Mr Schue found me told me to find you to go his office and he said that it's urgent"

"Fine let's go then" I tell him as we walk to mr Schue's office.

"Finn, Alex take a seat please we need to talk Mr Schue tells us".

"You want to tell me how long you two have had a drug problem?" I was about to speak but Finn cuts me off.

"I don't even know who the chronic lady is" he says and I roll my eyes.

"If it was up to me we wouldn't have bi-weekly locker checks" Mr Schue says

Finally I decide to say something because I do smoke but I'm not dumb enough to leave it in my locker before I know it the words come flying out.

" Mr Schue I do smoke I'm not dumb enough to leave it in my locker" I say and he looks at me shocked.

"I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that" he says
As I slouch in my chair

"Unlike Alex I've never seen it before I swear I'll pee in a cup I'll pee" Finn tell the Spanish teacher