The substitute

We're in glee club and mr Schue looks like he's about to pass out "I'm gonna go see the nurse but first I feel like I should get you guys a sitter" he says we all look confused me and Finn take him to the nurse he's got the flu but like really bad so I guess no glee I sure as hell ain't watching Rachel's head explode with her ego.

But I was told that hot substitute was taking over glee in mr Schue absence so for sure I was going to go.
-
I walk in to see puck buttering the floor and Rachel walks in and falls "you're my hero" I say mockingly hugging puck we both laugh "yes it works" puck says "at least I didn't fall and break my talent I'm fine" she says walking over and sitting down the substitute walks in and slides over the floor.

I'm mesmerized "what the hell" artie says "I think I'm in love" I say putting my arm around puck Lexi rolls her eyes at me.

She says words and looks at me as Kurt walks in and also falls I start laughing "that's two down" I say "let's start with some introductions hi my name is holly holiday what's yours go" she says to puck they all mock one another "I'm Alex black your future husband or side piece I'm fine with either" I say to her she smiles "in your dreams" she says to me I smile.

She spoke to us "I want you to have fun" she says as she says more words "we can toke up some medical grade Marijuana I wish" she says as everyone laugh Rachel goes off on a tirade as per usual I tune her out "I've got some in my locker" I say to me holiday joking of course I don't keep it in my locker.

Then she sang forget you by celo green we all dance around at the end Quinn catches a bit of butter that was still on the floor and falls in my arms she looks at me it was awkward she stood back up "bring back memories?" I say she nods and runs back over to the other side of the room ms holiday looks at me with a confused look.
-
I'm walking in the hallway when ms holiday comes over "she the one" she asks "what" I say "the cute blonde Quinn I believe" she says "I thought she was" I say her "kid that sucks how long" she asks "couple weeks ago left me for Barbie doll ken" I say to her "that is Sam" she says i nod "love sucks but what do you want to do in glee club" she asks.

"Unlike the others I usually do what I want mr Schue listens to me" I tell her she nods "all right well don't be late to rehearsal" and says I nod "I'll be there" I say as she walks away.
-
Holly and Rachel sang a song together wasn't my cup of tea but cool I suppose.

But we walk ended up singing a mashup of singing in the rain and umbrella it was a pretty fun week.
———
Sorry for the short chapter but I'm like doing as many uploads today as I can as I have free time I just didn't see much for this episode but more to come vote like and comment!! Have a good one.