Home

We're almost at the end of glee rehearsal when mr Schue stops all of us from leaving "alright I have one final announcement before we all leave we can't use the auditorium for the next week" he tells us "but that's garbage hoe are we supposed to practice for regionals without the auditorium?" Finn asks mr Schue

"The cheerios need it to practice in there's nothing I can do" he says as "I recommend a sit in" Rachel says "I recommend we torch the place" puck says as he gets high fives from the football players.

"No look we've all face adversity before and we've come out stronger on the other end I'm going to check out a few off-site locations for us to use just for this week I promise I'll find us a new home" he tells us as the bell rings and everyone gets up to leave" have a good day guys" he tells us when me and Finn get stopped by Kurt

"Oh Finn I wanted your opinion on this" he asks and this is my cue "I'll see ya later" I say and turn to go out the other door that's when Lexi catches me "so I've been watching" she tells me "creeper?" "Not you idiot Quinn" she says and that's when it clicks.

"Lex I'm totally ok with you but I think you and Quinn together would be too weird plus I don't think she swings that w-" I get cut off and she hits my arm "not that way she's like my sister when you guys dated she'd come over to the house when mom would go out and when you fell asleep we'd talk and gossip I missed that" she says and I nod "ok we're is this going" I ask

"Oh yeah sorry got a little sidetracked anyway I've been watching Quinn and when she isn't getting mad at puck or being overly hormonal I see her staring at you when then leads to the overly hormonal Quinn but still I think she still loves you" she says "listen lex we've been through this I love her too but first she was with Finn now puck I think our ship has sailed" I say and she stops me and looks at me.

"How stupid are you it's clear that she loves you and the two of you are some of the most stubborn people on earth she loves you Alex not Finn not puck even if she wouldn't admit it and I know you love her" she says as we go towards the parking lot

She is pregnant with one of my friends babies she lives with him and I'm sure they do stuff and it make my skin crawl but it's what she wants and I'm not getting in the way of her happiness" I tell her "you are blind it's clear she's staying there because it's her only viable option she would much rather be with you" she tells me and that's got me thinking what if she is right maybe there is a chance.

"Fine Lexi the minute she's out of pucks house I promise I will shoot my shot and try not to fuck everything up again okay now get off my back" I say she smiles "deal now before we go home I want McDonald's so drive to the next town" she says as I pull out of the parking lot.
—————
I was talking to Lexi when Mr Schue came in and told us for the week we are rehearsing in a roller rink.

"A roller rink?!" Tina repeated "weren't those outlawed in like 1981 for being totally lame?" Santana asked mr Schue "oh come on guys where's your sense of adventure?, the space is great and April is giving it to us to practice in for free" he says to us

"Mr Schue if I may?" The new directions it's clearly a club with a dearth of direction Rachel and jessie refuse for accept that all of us would rather die before we allow them to become the next Beyoncé and Jay-Z" he says "oh come on Jessie can't rap if your going to be Jay-z you at least got to be able to rap" I say and everyone looks at me "I'm a passionate rap fan ok" I say and everyone nods Lexi just looks and pats my back "it's ok it will all be okay" she says "oh shut up" I say lightly pushing her.

"Moving on, And Finns mother's romance with my father is sending him into a wholly unnecessary tailspin of despair what we all need right now is to explore the idea of a sense of place and how if we find that place within we will get that happy ending brad b flat" Kurt says as he sings Luther vandross's a house is not a home he finishes we all clap and the bell rings.
—————
Over the last week I've been sick so Lexi has been filling me in over everything from Mercedes fainting she singing you are beautiful in the gym to the Finn and Kurt drama apparently over the last few weeks her and Kurt have gotten close I guess were there the two openly gay kids at school but it's been hectic aunt Rik has been taking care of me all week I will be all good next week though I think I'm going to take a nap.

I wake up to Quinn siting next to me with a cloth on my head "you have a fever" she tells me "how long have you been there?" I ask "hour and a half lex finally told me why you weren't in school I came over to see how your doing" she says as I sit up "I'm doing better I'm over the coughing and sneezing I'm just really sore" I say while laughing "ok I hope you feel better" she says as she gets up but I grab her hand.

"Can you stay awhile?" I ask she nods and sits back down "so how are you and puck?" I ask her she looks at me "it's. Not like we're a thing anyway he still has sex with other girls" she says as I see she's getting teary eyed "I just feel alone" she tells me as she starts to cry I start to cuddle with her.

"It's okay Q anytime and I mean anytime you need anything call me I'm here I will always love you" I whisper the last part in her ear she immediately turns "I love you too" she says with a smile "listen when your ready after you get out of pucks house and give birth let's give us another try" I say she smiles

"I'd like that on one condition" she says I nod "ok like two one we are going to cuddle right now and before we are official again I want to talk about your past because that was are down fall the first time if we are going to try again I want a solid foundation on trust" she says as she kisses me "deal" I say as we cuddle saying sweet nothings until I fall asleep.

——————-
Also for anyone wondering Lexi is Anna kendrick

——————-Also for anyone wondering Lexi is Anna kendrick