Laryngitis

I'm in my room watching tv when Lexi comes storming in "why didn't you tell me" she asks I look at her like she has three heads.

"What are you talking about?" I ask her she puts her hands on her hips "you kissing Quinn" she says as I nod "oh that yeah" I say she looks at me "are you back together?" She asks "no we're not officially back together yet but we talked and once she has the baby me and her decided to give us another shot" I say and now lexi is jumping up and down like kid on Christmas.

"I told you all you had to do was talk" she says hugging me "I'm so happy I get my sister back" she says with a smile I nod and laugh "you always had her" I say and she shakes her head "you know it's not the same" she tells me "lex I think your more exited than me" I tell her she laughs and jumps up and down "I know" she says as I laugh "go to bed" I say to her she says ok and leaves I go to sleep.

"I'm very disappointed in you guys" mr Schue says holding up a price of paper and I can see my name on it "I can't believe you narced on us" Finn tells her I mean really Rachel totally seems like the kind to bug up the choir room to see who's singing and who's not.

"Don't get mad at me for exposing your laziness I'm tired of carrying all of your weight regionals is in a month you guys" she tells us "I'm just trying to understand what's goin on here Finn why did you stop singing?" Mr Schue asks him.

"Cause you started giving all the male leads to Jessie it kind of shook my confidence you know" Finn tells him as I nod "like I'm just as good if not better and when have I gotten a solo?" I ask him with everything going right in my life for once my confidence is coming back.

"What difference does It make everyone knows my job here is to look hot" Santana tells him "my baby hormones are making me moody" Quinn says while looking at the celling "there are so many lyrics" Brit says as I grab her hand and nod she smiles and puts her head on my shoulder.

"A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link a glee club is about a myriad of voices coming together as one all right? This ends now which is why your assignment for the week is for each of you to come up with a song that best represents who you see yourself where you are in your lives right now your voice then your going to stand right here and sing your hearts out all of you!" He tells us as I nod.

"Solos? In front of everyone" Kurt asks "glee club has lost its voice it's time for us to get it back" he says as the bell rings we all leave.

"Hey do you know what your going to sing" lex asks I shake my head "not a clue" I tell her "neither do I" she says "let's brainstorm in the shed tonite" I tell her "sounds like a plan" she says "what sounds like a plan?" Quinn asks looping arms with Lexi.

"We are trying to pick songs to sing in glee club you should come" Lexi says as I nod "your welcome anytime q" I say as I walk away from them.
-
"All right guys let's get started" mr schue says walking into the choir room.

"As I was first on the signup sheet I will start things off" Rachel says as mr Schue sits down "I've chosen Miley Cyrus's the climb because it's about overcoming obstacles and beating the odds in my case the obstacle is you my lackluster teammates who refuse to carry there own weight" then she starts to sing but it's terrible we all look at each other like wtf sounds like she's been deep throating for too long.

"Rachel I think you've lost your voice" mr Schue tells her she looks scared she sits back down "ok anyone else?" He asks Lexi raises her hand "all right then come on Lexi" he says as she stands front and centre " I've chosen Rihanna's take a bow" she sings we all clap by the end of a song a tear falls.

The bell rings and we all get up to leave quinn and Lexi are hugging so I decide not to but in.