Acafellas

Also a warning for some serious SMUT at the end of the chapter!

I wake up I just had a long weekend of getting high and drinking I walk into brits room and she is naked my jaw drops "hi babe now I know that you cheated on me this weekend and I wanted to show you how good you got it with me" she says I just look at her in disbelief usually she only lets me sleep with other girls if she's there and it's only happened a few times.

I'm sorry I was coming over to tell you she didn't mean anything and it wasn't even good" I almost yell "trust me babe I know after one of the girls on Cheerios told me I had sex with another guy and only had like 6 inches it was terrible" she said as she approaches me "I much rather have yours she says as she strips me "fine have your way with me" I say to her as I fall on her bed and she sucks my dick to get it wet than gets on top and rides me and man holy fuck mind blowing.

10 mins later

HOLY FUCK!!!!! Brit screams as I have her on her side while I pound into her and she came for the third time "babe slow down I can't take it we have to go to school and I don't want to go with a limp" she says and I chuckle and I tell her I'm about to bust and she takes me in her mouth and swallows.

Holy shit we say in unison as we cuddle in bed "we have a really bad relationship" I say and she nods "I think we should break up" she tells me

"Ya Brit I think it's for the best you deserve someone better than me I'm a fucking mess" I say she chuckles and we stay like that before I leave alone because now we're officially broken
up.

I walk into the choir room and see Brit and she smiles when she sees me but Santana and Quinn give me a death glare.

Mr Schue walk in tells us to get ready to learn to choreography.

"5,6,7,8, step and step. Step and step and turn it around down and up and hit hit down hit" mr Schue tells us while showing us the dance moves"

"Can we stop please" Rachel asks "you don't need permission to go  the bath room Rachel you can just go" mr Schue says

"No it's not my bladder its the choreography" she says

"What's wrong the the Choreography" mr Schue asks confused "it sucks"she says as I zone out because I'm not in the mood to hear a another argument before I know the bell rings and I go to leave and Finn pulls me back.

"Dude what do you think about this Dakota Stanley guy Finn asks and I shake my head confused "who" I ask "the choreographer who works with vocal adrenaline" he says " do u think is ok what there doing to Mr sch- before he can finish Santana and Quinn storm in.

"ALEX WTF" Santana screams at me "well hello to you two" I say smugly "don't try to play nice Brit told us how after you banged this morning you broke up did take advantage of her before you broke up with her" She asks as Finn turns to look at me.

"What No I didn't I went over there to apologize for cheating I walk-in she's naked we both cheated on each other and I told her we had a bad relationship she agreed and we broke up" I say defending myself

"Good" Santana says "she's to good for you anyway" she says with her signature bitch face and Thats when I lose it "you don't think I know that I'm a mess haven't anyone noticed I haven't been able to stay in a decent relationship for more than 4 months Quinn you know that first hand sorry Finn" I say

"No worries it happed lets just not go there right now dude" he says reassuring me

Santana leaves and walks out and Quinn gave me a sympathetic look before fallowing Santana.

"Fucking girls man" I scream as I sit down "why are they pissed if Brittany isn't" Finn just sits and nods "man I'm fucked up"I say and get up to walkout