Sue Sylvester shuffle

A/N: I'll probably skip over the Christmas specials just a heads up.

Alex's POV
The play finishes and coach calls me over as someone else replaces me.

"What's up coach it's like 9 seconds left" i asks her "ya and I can't afford to have my wide receiver/ running back injured you're leading the League in touch downs you're lucky I let you play at all considering what could've happened" she says "fine" I say sitting down

Last play of the game Finn fumbles the ball the other team takes it and runs it down to score coach is losing her shit she flips over a table as we all head back to the locker room at the end of the game.

We all sit down in silence until coach walks in.

"What a joke" she yells "what the hell happened Finn your the captain talk!" She says "karofsky sucks that's what happened" he yells at karofsky and coach "that's crap Hudson's a frickin girl who couldn't take a joke about his precious glee club" he says mockingly at him I'm about ready to jump him to be honest.

"Because I'm fucking sick of you guys getting down on us for it we're in glee club what's the big deal" he yells as us dudes in glee club nod agreeing with him sure I love to sing that don't mean I ain't a badass.

"Its embarrassing we're dudes getting all hot and bothered about singing a ke$ha song is fucking weird" one scrub says I scold him me and puck both give him a death stare.

Then puck stands up I'm right behind him ready to get at it "yeah well maybe you'll thing it's cooler when I go all tik tok on your face" he says to him "oh bring it puckerman" karofsky says as they push the guy who was talking earlier grabs me and tries to push me into the locker I instead push him down on his back that's when we're all pulled apart.

"That's enough! That's enough!" Coach yells at us I put my hand through my hair I'm really pissed I'm down to a big Locker room brawl right about now.

"Championship game or not I am not blocking for him" karofsky says to coach as he points at finn "get the hell out of here!" coach yells at him "fine" he says back " go! Bunch of babies" coach yells at us as I go to go back at the guy when finn a puck grab me "enough for now Alex" finn says "fine I say Turing around and kicking a garbage can across the locker room.

"Guys fuck em we can win it by ourselves" I say to them as we go to get changed.

Where in glee club when Artie comes in covered in slushie all i see is him rolling in the girls go to him I look at the boys and nod.

"Screw this, this ends here and now" Finn says getting up as the 4 of us follow "we're gonna go all thunder dome on those guys" puck says "I got dibs on karofsky" I say as we meet them coming into the choir room I take a step back.

"So this is what the lady lounge looks like on the inside" says the same guy talking shut earlier as the rest of the team walks in.

"This is the choir room now put up your fists because you and I are going to do some dancing" says Sam "I meant what I said you big tub of lard" I say to karofsky" he smiles "anytime anywhere fruit loop" he says to me.

"No I got this guys" he says pushing me and Sam back I know this dude is not playing peace maker right now.

"Coach bieste told us to come where is she" karosky says "watch it" coach says walking in behind them "everyone have a seat" she says then mr schue walks over to us.

"You to guys all right new directions let's give a warm welcome to the newest members of glee club" he says pointing to my excuse of a football team.

We all object "are you serious these are the guys that made Kurt transfer" Finn says standing up "and there is no way I'm sharing a choir room with a known homophobe" Rachel says as I'm just fuming coach see that stares at me straight in the eyes and shakes her head.