Silly love songs

Alex's POV

Ever since we won it's been crazy I mean I'm getting more love than ever before.

Finn has really been taking it to another level he told me of his plans today for a kissing booth.

He wants us to take shifts.

And the best part is I've been seeing Quinn again listen it ain't great being the dirty mistress but I don't care she's all I want and Sam was just out of his league on this one.

I walk into the choir room and sit down.

"All right guys I got one word for you" mr schue says spelling love on the whiteboard and putting a heart around it.

Brit raises her hand.

"Is it love?" She asks mr schue nods.

"I'm totally gonna graduate now" she says I smile and shake my head.

"Valentine's Day is coming up so for this weeks lesson" he says we all look at him.

"Is to pick a partner and sing what you think is the worlds greatest love song" he says to us me and Quinn make eye contact and stare at one another.

I'm snapped out of it by Finn.

"Since me and Alex are the closest thing glee club has to a celebrity right now we are gonna donate to a charity you guys" he says I look around he notions for me to get up and join him I slowly get up and lazily walk beside him.

"That's why we're setting up a kissing booth a dollar a smooch all proceeds go to" he says Mercedes cuts him off.

"Don't use us as an excuse to kiss a bunch of girls" Mercedes tells him.

"Listen I've kissed both of you Alex is worth it but kiss you not worth a buck but I would pay 100$ to jiggle one of your man boobs" she says I smirk.

"Do you ever get tired of bringing everyone else down?" Finn asks her.

"No no really you guys all love me because I keep it real and I'm hilarious" she says to us.

"Actually you're just a bitch" Lauren says to her I sigh.

They all erupt in arguments I sigh and sit down at the piano.

I just zoned out while they argued I don't care.

It's the next day and puck had the bright idea of singing fat bottom girls to Lauren.

I couldn't keep a straight face the entire performance.

It's just a him thing to do absolutely ridiculous.

Song ends we all applaud and leave I walk by puck and tap him I shake my head and walk out.

"That was" I say walking out.

"I can't believe he did that" Lexi said I look at her.

"He didn't mean it like that he's actually into her" I tell them then I head to class.

It's my shift I told Finn I'd be here 20 mins I'm gone.

I turn the sign around and yawn closing my eyes then I hear a hand slam down on the table.

It's Quinn with a dollar.

"Wait hold on I want to see this" Sam says walking beside her I look at him.

"Pervert?" I ask him.

"Or kinky" I say shrugging.

"I mean you wouldn't do it for me but whatever tickles ya" I say smugly.

"I prefer chaperone and also boyfriend" he says I nod.

Me and Quinn lean in and kiss and just like every other time there is fireworks.

"Satisfied?" Quinn asks him.

"Yep let's go" he says to her I salute as they walk off.

Few seconds later Quinn comes back.

"Meet me tomorrow afternoon in the auditorium" she whispers.

I nod she walks away I kiss a few girls cheeks until finn gets back I leave.

It's the next day it's been a weird day for one Santa paid to kiss me and she went for it tongue and all that caught me off guard.

Now I'm walking to the auditorium supposed to be meeting Quinn.

I get there and sit at the piano.

Quinn comes in a few minutes later I smile.

I get up she skips over and jumps in my arms.

"This is torture" I say to her.

"I know it isn't easy and what we're doing is terrible but I'm just you know not ready to break up with him" she says I look at her.

I kiss her she deepens the kiss I put my hands on her hips.

"I love you" I say to her she smiles.

"I love you too" she says and hugs me tightly.

"Now tell me the truth" I say she looks up at me.

"We both know it has nothing to do with Sam because if you loved him you wouldn't be here" I say to her she goes to speak I put my finger over her lips shushing her.

"I think your afraid of what people might think or your testing me to see if I'll run again" I say to her she smiles.

"Ok fine a bit of both I guess" she says to me I smile and kiss her.

"Don't care what anyone else thinks your Quinn fabray the most beautiful girl to walk those hallways and I promise you I'm not going anywhere I want this I want you" I say to her she looks at me and smiles.

She kisses me deeply.

"So why did you want to meet here my house wasn't secretive enough?" I ask her.

"Well its not Serena is with Lexi all the time and well our assignment was to sing a love song to a partner and since we can't do it in front of everyone let's just do it for each other" she says to me I smile.

She hands me sheet music.

"Ready?" She asks I nod.

She sings when I look at you by Miley Cyrus I smiled the whole time.

As the song ends tears start to fall once she's finished she hugs into me.

"I'm sorry I'm such a girl" she says it's muffled since her face is buried into my shoulder.

"It was beautiful" I say and kiss her head.

I clear my throat.

"My turn" I say smiling.

I sing I can't help falling in love by Elvis Presley.

The entire time she was smiling ear to ear and wiping away tears.

I finish and she rests her head on my shoulder.

"I love you so fucking much" she says still crying and she chuckles.

"You're too cute" I say chuckling.

We hung out for an hour then went our separate ways.

I wake up the next day I feel like shit.

And Rik took me to the hospital I got mono which is just terrific yay me.

Also Quinn got it which isn't bad at all maybe this will make her have to break up with Sam but probably not unfortunately.

Well I know it had to be either Quinn or Santana who gave it to me since their the only two I kissed with tongue.

I'm just miserable this really sucks.