Preggers

I left Santana's Sunday morning I didn't want my aunt to get suspicious and freak out.

"Alex hey How was your weekend with your friends where did you say you went again?" My aunt asked me

"Oh it was fun we stayed in a cabin" I say quickly "really that's funny I could've sworn I seen your car in a driveway on the other side of town" I look down at the floor

"Tell me Alex" my aunt says "fine I was over at the Lopez's all weekend with Santana I'm not going to lie to you aunt Rik" when I was young I always called her aunt rik but I don't do it often anymore I just say it to try and chill the situation.

"Where you careful" she asks as she puts the milk back into the fridge "I ain't talking about this with you" i say a little embarrassed

"It's either talk to me or you'll be grounded 2 months no car" she says my aunt is not old she's 30 and had my 15 year old cousin when she was 15 "fine we used protection and I stayed there Friday and Yesterday and I came home 45 mins ago happy?"I lied but I ain't about to tell my aunt that don't worry about she's on the pill and I mostly fucked her in her ass yeah Sorry if I don't want to have that conversation

"Yes thank you that's all I want is for us is to communicate more" she says relived "okay" I simply say.

I was in the choir room sat down staring at Santana she gave me a wink and I smirk

Rachel and mr Schue argued because Rachel didn't get a solo and she stormed out of the choir room

"The more times she storms out of rehearsal. the least impact it has" Artie says to the club "facts" I say "congratulations Tina on the solo" mr Schue says.

Santana walks towards me "hey Alex this weekend was fun but I'm dating Matt now I thought you should hear it from me" inside it hurts but I ain't about to let people see me weak.

"No problem hope your happy but I got to go" I say as I close my locker and walk straight to the auditorium.

I preform stay away by the honorary title it's how I'm feeling at this moment

"Stay away stay away from me" I put all of my emotions into the song I hear clapping and it's Quinn and Rachel of all people.

"That's was really good Alex I didn't know you could sing like that" Rachel tells me I nod my head "thanks Rachel"I say out of breath as I sit down.

"Hey Rachel can u give us a minute"Quinn asks but basically pushed her out the door she nods and leaves.

"So you and Rachel huh never thought I'd see the day?" I say she shakes her head I saw you run away from Santana and Rachel came in after I did" she tells me while we sit on the stage of the auditorium.

"So did she tell you" I ask her she puts her head on my shoulder "about you guys this weekend or her and Matt because I heard both" she says sympathetically as I gave her a half smirk

"Is that what that song was about?" She asks me "yeah everything I'm a mess Quinn I just don't understand why I can't find love I thought I found it with you and you broke up with me. I tried with Britt and again didn't work out. then after 2 days of me and Santana practically acting like one she leaves me for Matt. Like why the fuck can't I catch a break?" I look at her she looks confused.

"Where did your confidence go your Alex fucking Black your here sulking instead of doing something about it that's not you take charge of your life and what you want" she tells me "I have to tell you something and please don't freak out"