Funk

All weekend no one has talked to me not even Lexi so fuck them fuck all of em I got a call from Shelby Corcoran she said that Jessie's a double agent and still with them and told her how good I was and basically fuck new directions your looking at the newest member of vocal adrenaline.

They call a meeting I go and got to say they welcome me with open arms "Alex my man good to see you he was the only guy at McKinley I didn't hate" he says to the other "I'll take that as a compliment actually" I tell him

"Jessie was taping your guys rehearsals and got to say you got moves kid" a guy says to me I nod "so Alex over the last few months we've only be working on queen songs to master the art of Freddie mercury so that what we're doing at regionals and I want you and Jessie to sing leads.

"Wow Jessie you cool with this" I say "it was hard to accept at first but your almost as talented as me" he says I nod "ok what the plan"
-
We're waiting in the auditorium when I see all my former club walk in they see me and Jessie and the look on there faces absolutely priceless.

"Jessie?" Rachel says "Alex?" Quinn and Lexi says at the same time "what are you doing up there with them" Rachel asks us we look at each other I notion for him to do the honours "I've transferred back to Carmel high Rachel I'm sorry that it's come to this but with the exception of Alex you guys were awful to me you never accepted me and never listened to my clearly superior ideas" he tell them I chuckle.

"Yeah and as a parting gift he took your best performer singer dancer best looking guy from you as well" this hot girl named zoey said woof girl has got spunk.

"Alex why" Finn asks "because I've been under Appreciated and have been disrespected by every except from you even Lexi my own cousin wouldn't say two words to me so I said fuck it and with Jessie home and now me gone if you can't beat em join em" I say "fine assholes but why are you in our auditorium" puck asks I'm this close to jumping off the stage and killing him.

"The blogs and chat rooms say that we're finished and you guys are ripe to topple over us" Jessie says "we just wanted to show you a little something we came up with a few days ago" I tell them "after this we will see if you agree with that assessment.

(Alex finishes the song after the first chorus aka at the "how you think I'm gonna get along without you when your gone? Part)

"You took me for everything that I had and kicked me out of my own" I sing and they all look guilty as I sing that line but that is quickly replaced back with the mad look.

We finish and I didn't even hear what the other said I was so zoned in staring at my former teammates we all leave I look at them "you didn't deserve me and now I get the chance to show how good I am" I tell them and walk off but before I leave I turn around "and as a heads up there's a surprise in the choir room for all of u" I finish and walkout.
-
(3rd POV)
"I feel so violated it's like someone broke into our home" Tina says to the group as she throws a armful of toilet paper in the trash.

"Look it was just a lame little prank and the fact they're trying to get to us means maybe we got them spooked" Mr Schue tells her "yeah right we lost 2 of our best male vocalists for nothing no offence Finn" Santana says to them "she's got a point mr Schue I don't think they're afraid of anything you know the number they did was fantastic you know which didn't make any sense they had all that equipment hoe did they even get in?" She asks that's when sue walks in.

"I gave em all keys even helped them do a sound check over the weekend and I got figgins to lift the suspension on the Canadian so he could transfer which by the way think should not me a suspend able offence America and it's rules" she tells them "hey this way fellas let's punch out this wall here that'll open up the space a little bit" "she what are you doing" mr Schue asks "I can't talk to you right now William drafting class is helping me redecorate around here you see I have nationals over the weekend and I expect to return with a comically large first place trophy which I have absolutely no room in my trophy case as soon as you hurry up and lose at regionals this choir room will become my official trophy room annex you know it has to look like Elvis's gold room at grace land but with less morbidly obese white women waddling around and crying" she tells them.

"Sue get out of my room" mr Schue says pointing at the door "glee clubbers for those of you who's hearing has not been damaged by massive doses of acutane listen up in a few weeks glee club will be finished how do I know that we'll I was recently checked the odds with my vegas bookie who told me that your 40-1 underdogs at regionals your going to lose and your dreams will be crushed" she finishes.

"Sue can I see your trophy" he asks "sure will hope and dream" she says and give him the trophy he looks at it then throws it at the wall making everyone jump "you dropped your trophy sue" he says "you know for me trophies are like herpes you try to get rid of em but they just keep coming back you know why Sue Sylvester has hourly flare up of burning itchy highly contagious talent enjoy your last few days here this room is mine" she finishes and walks out.
-
I catch Finn and puck deflating all of my teammates tires I confront them "what do you think your doing" I ask "fuck off" puck tell me I start to punch him Finn pulls us apart enough "Alex go back to your new group" he says "fine by me not only am I going to throughly embarrass you guys at regionals hell I've already jump ship might as well take the whole dive" I say pating him on the shoulder.

"Wait wtf does that mean" he asks "in due time frankenteen in due time" I say as I walk back into rehearsals.
-
I walk into the choir room to a uproar "what are you doing here" Kurt asks "hey don't shoot me I was asked to come" I tell them "who asked you no one wants you here" Mercedes tells me "I'm deeply hurt by that statement but clearly one person does I'm here to support Quinn ok now everyone shut up" I tell them.

"Alex can't say I haven't miss you" mr Schue tells me "no matter where  you are you will always have a home here" he tells me I nod "Quinn your turn to show us your funky side" mr Schue says as she gets up and goes on a Tiraid hormonal Quinn is here she sing this is a mans world goddam she's so cute is all I could think as she sang she finished and I got up and hugged her.

"Thanks for telling me to come I'm so sorry for everything I'm ready to talk after you have the baby" I tell her she stops and looks at me with the biggest smile I think I've ever seen her have "ok" she tells me as she kisses me in front of everyone we walk out holding hands.
-
After everything it all feels right Quinn moved out of pucks after our little moment in the choir room and Quinn was even happier when I. Didn't participate in the humiliating of Rachel which got to say was hard.

We got invited over here to see them sing they do a funk number and everyone looks shook guess this is there weakness but what we're doing at regionals no way there winning.