Furt

I'm walking down the hallway and Finn sees me and stops "hey my mom is getting married to Burt" he says to me I look at him "we like that right" I ask him as we walk to class "ya I like Burt and my moms happy it's just a shock I guess" he says as we walk into class.
-
In the locker room getting changed after practice when artie and Mike go over to karofsky "stop picking on Kurt" artie says to them as I put on my button up shirt "you mind? I'm changing" he says to them "we're serious" Mike says shutting his karofsky's locker he smiles and the two.

"This is a warning" Mike says "oh ya" he says putting on his hoddie "from now on your gonna leave him alone" artie says "look if he wants to be a homo that's up to him but don't rub it in my face" he says to them me and puck luck at each other.

"We're not asking you" artie says "ya we're done talking about this just back off all right?" Mike says to him "look you back off" he says to Mike pushing him into artie Me and puck go over to check on artie and Sam and karofsky are fighting he's on top of sam so I stand up.

And pull him off and I hit him he tackles me in to the locker I knee him in the stomach and tackle him to the ground and I'm on top of him swinging I get 2 or 3 in when coach comes in "hey what's going on in here!" She screams "get off him get up" she says pulling me up off of him.

Karofsky gets up and hits me as coach is pushing me against the locker I hit him back "what the hells going on here" she yells "Alex take a walk" she says i nod and leave.
-
We're in the choir room now I had to go see the nurse they thought I broke a knuckle but I didn't also Sue let me off after I told her what karofsky did to Sam and Mike pushing him into artie.

I have my hand in a bucket of ice "dudes were wild animals" Mike says "manimals" artie says as him Mike and Sam get attention from there girlfriends.

"You have no idea how hard it was for me not to jump into that beat down" puck says "where we're you finn?" Santana asks  "I was still out of the field ok I totally would have given him a beat down if I had been there though" he says "fact is it shouldn't have went down without you finn you should have been leading the charge" Mercedes says to him I shake my head.

"Lay off finn everyone it isn't his problem it none of your problems actually but thank you for what you did especially Alex and Sam" Kurt says I nod at him sympathetically "how bad is it Lexi asks me I hold up my hand "it'll be fine" I say she nods and smacks the back of my head I just laugh.

"Serious an epitome of a leader" Mike says to Sam "what's going on" mr Schue asks walking in.

"What happened to sams eye and Alex's hand" he asks "he stood up to karofsky" Quinn says "all the guys did well not finn" Tina says "is everything ok do we need to go talk to principal Sylvester" he asks "I already did" I tell him he nods "and no I got in a few good licks too luckily Alex pulled him off me so maybe we can just call it even" he says "and maybe this will send a warning to karofsky telling him to back off Kurt" sam says I didn't know about there plan Mike told me Tina asked him about it which means it was the girls who cooked it up.

He goes over and talks to Kurt "all right guys take your places we have a wedding to prepare for" he says to us as we all get up.
-
I'm putting my tie on when Quinn walks into the room I look at her "hi" she says to me "actually talking now I suppose that's a step up from staring" I say she nod "ya well I'll let you get back to whatever but Sam gave me a promise ring and I'm gonna put it on and when I do we are official and I just wanted you to hear it from me" she says as I look at her through the mirror I put on my suit jacket and turn around.

"Ok but you're not already official?" I ask her "no" she says shanking her head "shouldn't that tell you something over a month and you are still not official" I say to her "we want to take things slow" she says to me I nod "alright but that means I can do this" I say as I get up and I kiss her she puts her hands on my neck and deepens the kiss she pulls away.