III

I head towards the groupe of dads (those that were arguing with my dad last time) and pull out my best acting.
-good morning!
-oh my! If it isn't Sakura! What bring you here little cutie?
-well... I got mad at my parent and threw a tantrum, I wanted to apologize by buying dad weights, he always wanted to buy them but he never had the time to so....
-oh... do you want us to help you?
-yes pwease.. *doe innocent eyes*

She's so fricking cute, almost had a heart attack -they thought at the same time.

-let me help you!
-no I'll help you!
-move! I'll help you!
-thank you so much! But I don't want to burden you or waste your time..
-don't worry sakura-chan! I'm the strongest!
-NO! I AM!

They start playing rock paper scissor and the winner will help me. I glance at Itachi and draw a provocating winner smile on my face. He responded with a eye roll.
-I WIN! so.. Sakura-chan where are the bags?
-here!

I just wave goodbye to Itachi and guide the guy near my house (I don't bring him to my house, a bit further just in case)
-thank you! You're the best!
-hehe.. don't worry sakura-chan! I'll be always here to help you!
-bye bye!
-bye!

Tch. So damn annoying, acting cute is more exhausting then I thought it would. I'm sorry UwU girls, I underestimated your talent.

I head towards my house while dragging the weights. Wait, someone is following me. It's not Itachi, nor is it one of the old men. Who is it?
-this thing is so heavy, I'm too young and pretty to be having back problems!

Regarding their moves, they are a street thug, they are quite young too. An old person won't have this sequence of steps. They probably want to rob me, but I don't think I have anything valuable on me.

Oh my, luck is on my side! A piece of glass with a really sharp end! Now that I have a weapon I can probably face them. I pretend to tie my shoe while discreetly hiding the piece glass. I get up.
-you must have a lot of fun following a 4 year old.

He flinch (what I sense is a big blue potato that moved a bit due to shock)
-there is no use of hiding, I know that you are behind the bench at my left.
-how did you know that I was following you...?
-why were YOU following me? rob me? Or kill me?
-i'm here to rob you, give me all what you have if you don't want me to cut your neck with this kunai.
-i can't really move right now.
-HAH obviously you can't! That's right! Fear me!

He comes closer and closer still pointing the kunai towards me. When he came close enough I brought my knee up right on his little eggs. He screams and fall on his side grabbing it.
-you bi-
-you what?

I said while pointing that piece of glass to his neck.
-where is your partner in this?
-w-what p-partner..?
-i'm a hundred percent sure that there is someone here but I can't grasp his whereabouts. He's quite skilled for a street thug, unlike you.

Ah! Finally! I turn around and look at the tree behind me. He disappeared, the only thing I could see thanks to those strong eyes was that his hair is black. I couldn't identify his face.
-And their moves look much like a ninja. How can you be that trashy if you hang out with this kind of person.
-I-I said that I didn't have an accomplice you bi-
-know your place, brat.
-who're you calling brat!?
-if you don't want to die give me all your money right away.
-are you robbing me?
-no i'm dancing.
-...

At the end, I got a lot of money with that encounter and got home safe and rich.

XXXXXX
Was she really a 4year old? Itachi did tell me that she was a bit strange but I didn't think of her like that..

Talking about the devil, here he is.
-Itachi.
-what?
-you talked about sakura last time, are you sure she's 4year old?
-what do you mean by that?
-well, I was on my way to the clan and I saw her. I decided to follow her-
-you creep.
-no! Not like that! There was a street thug following her.

His eyes open wide.
-is she okay?! You helped her right?
-no I didn't-
-what?!
-no,like, she handled everything by herself. She noticed that he was following her, then provocated him into coming closer.
-Then?
-she hit his family jewels.
-...
-and also threatened him and robbed him.
-what..?
-she also noticed that I was following her too.
-are you sure you're not mistaken? You're the best when it comes to hiding.
-well, I don't know either... What a strange kid...

XXXXXX
-MOM!
-yes sweetie?
-when am I going to school?
-we still don't know, we're gonna talk about school after dinner.
-okay, I'm gonna read a book waiting for you to finish cooking.
-have fun sweetie!

Uhm... what book should I read today? What about Secret aren't meant to be shared ? I bought it today, I heard it was trendy so I wanted to try it out.

... this book is truly a... piece of shit. It's so crappy! It look like it was made by some 10 years old who just learned about smut!! I'm tired of being disappointed like that! Let write our own book, I can't stand it anymore.

I'm gonna write all the books that i liked in my past life, it may sound like plagiarizing but who's gonna blame me for bringing a new era of books?

2hours have passed but I only wrote separate ideas of each book (30 book) and didn't connect the sentences, I wrote down cool quotes and some cool sayings.

Since I have no shame, I even took Naruto story and changed a few things like the names. I put a few things about this world's future so I would look like a mysterious fortune teller.

Mom called for dinner therefore, I went downstairs washed my hands and took a sit.
-so..? Mommy said that we were going to talk about school.
-yes, and me and your dad wanted to ask you if you wanted to be a ninja.
-I don't mind being a ninja.
-really?
-well yeah.. is that all you wanted to ask me?
-uhmm... yes.
-pffff if that's it then let's start eating. And if you're worrying about me then don't because I'm not underestimating this job.
-...

I go to my room after helping with washing the dishes and resumed what I was doing. I connected the ideas to make a coherent paragraph. After 6hours I finished a book only (of 200 pages).

Drawing was easy with sakura's hand and eyes. And memorizing was easy thanks to her eidetic memory. I can't believe she was a "useless" character when she had so many strong points! I then draw an attractive cover for my finished book. I'll buy a cardboard to copy on this drawing tomorrow and cover my book with it, and on my way, other paper sheets since there isn't any left.

It's late now (01:00) I should go to sleep.