XXIX

A month ago:

The mood in the small group of heirs has worsened, no one is trying to call the other for a hang out. Since they are too busy training.

Everyone is focusing on their studies and on getting stronger, in hope of welcoming their sweet Sakura with strong open arms. And so on, protecting her so she doesn't have to fall sick like she is right now.

Even though they grew up with the constant mention of death grabbing everyone and no one's ankle and dragging them to the very depths of darkness or nothingness. No matter how young or healthy they are, everyone will eventually die. Even though they were raised by harsh words disguised as teaching of what really is life.

They still hold some kind of innocence, and that is thanks to the protection of their big sister Sakura. They could still act like immature kids with her around.

Because she will never judge them, be annoyed or angry at them for doing something they have the right to do.

She will always openly tell them how she loves them, and would never lie to them.. And even if she wanted to hide something she'll straight in say that she can't tell or don't want to tell.

She always takes care of them like they're her own kids. Protecting them while making them strong, giving them lessons about morals and ethics, also .... Her eyes, full of affection and pure love, will always make their heart feel full, their mind peaceful and their body relaxed...

No one would've thought that Sakura, the strongest, the smartest, and the best in everything she does, would one day-or at least not so early in her life- fall so sick and get bedridden for more than a month.

They were in a huge denial, and absolutely believe that she'll wake up and say "hey, I got the sleeping beauty's rest there, I missed you kiddos!" Or something similar.

They missed her.

Hinata-hime ,my cousin, looked depressed since a month ago. I don't know the reason why she's acting so gloomy... When I try to ask what the problem is, she would start crying.

=

I looked at her peaceful sleeping self, I still don't know whether I should be sad or happy that she's this peaceful. I know.. I'm selfish.. but I want her to stay with me.. I don't want to lose her... My light..

=

I don't even feel like eating. The taste is better when I'm with Sakura... Let forget about food, I have to train anyways.

=

These boring books are such a pain in the ass. I can't believe i have to use such tricks to sleep peacefully again.

=

Neji is somehow always in thought. I recall him saying one time that his cousin is depressed but is that really it? He is even less interested in sparing with me now.

=

Even training day and night isn't keeping me from thinking about neesan. I don't even follow any workout routine, I just train and learn whatever I get my hands on, as to even forget to sleep.

=

I hate the fact that I'm so dependent on someone. I knew that I was, but not as much as I really am. I hate seeing Itachi, my perfect brother getting all stressed and depressed for the same person.

=

I promise, Sakura. I'll help you, whatever it costs me. I will memorize everything in this damned library and give you the psychological therapy you need.