XVIII

I spot Orochimaru at the gates, I sprint past him.

-Orochimaru! I'm leaving!
-...

Ew. Did... did you see that?

Yes, I saw a hint of sadness in his cold eyes.

That's a bitchy move tho. The person who kills everyone not caring whether their family will feel the same for their dead relatives or not is acting like that.

Yeah.... it sure is... anyways, I'm so happy that I can leave this hell!

That would have been better if you didn't intend to come back at all

Do you think he would let me go if I told him that I'll never come back?

THAT MEANS THAT YOU WON'T BE GOING BACK!?

You're literally my mind, what thoughts could I hide from you

Ugh. And here I thought that you might have changed your mind.

Change you?

Shut up and look at where you're stepping on.

I continue my trip while eating some onigiri(triangle rice ball) I made.

After a whole day of running and enjoying the outside I arrive at konoha gates. Of course, the guards are sleeping. I enter after changing myself into a sexy woman. I go to the library immediately to receive my money.

-good afternoon!
-good afternoon miss, what can I help you with?
-i'm sakura's friend, I want to receive the money for the two books I made.
-ah.. this...
-yes?

I swear, If she tells me that she used the money I'll friking kill her.

I'm thinking the same bestie. I'll make a plan for the murder to work.

-well, I can't be sure if you are really sakura's friend and the author of the most famous book in konoha.

Oh my... she's a good person.. I take back what I said about murder.

-oh so that's why! Well, I brought sakura with me, she's waiting outside.
-oh my..! Then tell her to come in.

I use shadow clones and make a clone of me and enter.
-sakura?? You didn't grow at all in those 2 years at all! Are you sure you're eating well?

What does she mean by that? Isn't this what I look like?

Well, you didn't look at a mirror at all in those two years of hell so...

Fuck, right! I'm so fucking dumb.
-oh my? Hanae? What are you doing here?
-hanae?
-she's sakura's sister!
-ah, she look exactly the same. I hope she's not as scary tho...
-hahaha you're so funny! Anyways, bring your older sister here hanae-chan~
-okay!

You're really scary.. how did you come up with such a lie and didn't even bat an eye at it.

Well, having to fake affection for your parents' killer helps a lot in that...

yeah right!

I make another shadow clone that is what I imagine I must look like.

-did you call for me Nana?
-yes, the librarian had to check if I'm really the author!
-ah... okay then, did you check now?
-well, with the way she's talking it's obviously her... here is the bank account that I opened for you.
-you didn't take anything right? If you did I'll have to do something about it don't you agree Nana? (Fake sakura)
-haha~ my cute sakura, don't say such things, you'll scare her. But yes, we'll have to do something about it~

Chills went down her spine and she looked away.

She definitely took something

Well, i'm not in the mood of taking care of that. I'll see what I should do later.

Let go to my house now.

On my way I bought some (a lot of) food, I missed eating konoha's dishes.
-i'm home.

I turn back to my original form and head to my (dusty) room.
-I was quite spoiled back then haha.

I look around and fall on my bed. Curled up on myself, my hands grabbing the left part of my chest, I close my eyes.
-it hurts. A lot.

When I open my eyes it's already early in the morning. I start by tidying up and cleaning the whole house. After I've finished I go to the bathroom, and start cleaning it to use it.

When I swipe the mirror, I instantly got mesmerized by my face. Despite the deep dark circles underneath my eyes, that are more intense with my snow white skin. I can't think of them as ugly, they are even, attractive. I knew that i was hot but damn.

Sheesh, even I can't say otherwise. We're so friking hot. And oh my- I love our pink hair that add some loveliness to our hotness ya know?

Right~! And I never looked properly at this long hair of mine so I didn't notice how lovely it is.

You know what we should do right?

Yeeeees~!

Buy a black smoking!
Buy a lot of kimonos

What
What.

Like, I'm not saying that buying a black smoking isn't a good idea, but bro. We're in a whole other world, which is not as developed like the other one. Plus, we're japenese.

Uhmmm... right. Let stay with the kimonos..

Okay!

After talking with Inner, I clean the bathroom, then shower.

I head to my room in a towel and start to stare at myself in the mirror I brought from the bathroom

You're getting obsessed with yourself bestie. Even if I can't blame you..

Shut up, I'm busy right now.

Yikes, I do blame you now.

Wait, someone's coming.

Who is it? Is it someone who used to be your friend?

It's strangely familiar, but I can't put a name nor a face on their chakra.

Yeah, and you can't even do the technique you usually use on orochimaru to see his face expressions when he's behind you. Cuz you probably forgot the chakras of all your friends.

Exactly.

I'm sure they are heading to my door. What might they do here? Should I hide myself? No, that's my house. Let wear some clothes first, I didn't come to konoha to get headaches.

I hear the door opening. I lean on the wall as I face the person entering.

-...sa.. Sakura..?

Who!?