XVI

Hey, why am I still in this black void. If he knocked me out I shouldn't feel the time passed while I'm sleeping. Or am I really dead

No you're not dead don't worry, it's just that since you have me, you can't really sleep.

Huh.

You can turn off yourself.

What...

I mean, when you sleep you can feel the time passes, it's useful if you want to be on guard, but it's better to put me on guarding your sleep, cuz your mind will get tired as you sleep while feeling the time you know? That why you can just stop.

Like turn off myself like we do with a Tv right?

Yes i guess...

Can you like also wake me up, tell me the time, organize my thoughts?

Yes.

You're so frikin useful, i can't believe the original sakura didn't use you at all.

I don't understand what you're saying but let smile and nod yall.

Take your time with looking at my memories. Just wake me up.

You can't, you got knocked out. And your body is in a state of exhaustion, you can't just wake up. Turn yourself off by closing your inner eyelids so you won't exhaust yourself more.

How do I do- ah, I get it now.

I wake up, how long have I slept for?

5 days.

Wow, I was that exhausted? Fuck, I can't even walk on my two legs properly.

I head towards the table to get a glass of water. My throats is dry hard. I then sit, trying to reprocess everything. But... why can't I feel anything? I don't feel sad or angry...

It's because I'm suppressing everything, if I let your emotion go wild you'll probably go try kill that Orochimaru right away and kill yourself in the process as he's a million times stronger than your weak ass.

Uhmmm... I guess so.

Someone is coming. It's not the chakra of any of Orochimaru or his underlings (that I know of).

They enter, only to show me the quite attractive woman.

Calm your hormones.

-who might you be?
-i'm one of Orochimaru-sama's subject, and he told me to take you to him as soon as you wake up.
-well, lead me to him.

I follow her, and on my way there I see that there were some things that changed in this rathole. Some furniture were removed and the floor looks slightly cleaner. Pfff they cleaned this place like five days ago, it seems like the fact that my parent's dead made them move their dirty and lazy asses.

She opens the door and I see him looking at the window his hand behind his back.
-well, that's some villain dramatic pose.
-...

He looks at me, with a hint of disappointment.

That bitch really thought that you would jump on him in rage to kill him.

But... I could talk to him like I usually do, I'm not even forcing myself... you really are useful Inner.