XIX

He looks at me, I look at him. His eyes widen from shock(probably).

-..sa...Sakura..?

Itachi?! Oh please! Of course it's him!

-Hey...
-is it really you..? 
-I guess so.
-right...No one can hide their chakra like you do..

His face flushes and his eyes began tearing as they relax but the tears didn't fall.

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT SAYING THAT!

I didn't say anything yet.

AND WHY DID YOU STAY STILL WHEN YOU SAW HIM?! You could've jumped in his arm, kiss him then marry him.

Pfff why would I do that?

Cuz he's a cutie? And did you see how he looks at you?! from your memories his eyes only showed interest in you!

So...?

He's a keeper!

I can pull anyone with this face, why would I choose him, when he didn't come say me goodbye when I was having a trip. Despite knowing the fact that I might not come back again.

... I- right.. but didn't he wish you a safe trip when you were alone?

Yes, but he dumped me when I personally asked him to come.

Stop acting like a kid and hug him immediately if you don't want to regret it for the rest of your life. Look at him, he's feeling awkward and even if he want to hug you he doesn't know how to, as it would be out of character.

Well, Ok he's feeling awkward and can't hug me, then why should I be the one to make the first move?

Cuz you're shameless?

Fair enough.

I step closer to him, I lock eyes with him and take his hand with both of mine, as to put us in the mood ya know? After a few seconds of intense staring I hug him softly.

-I hate you so much Itachi, you're the worst.

He flinches.
-you didnt come to see me before I departed and that made me really sad. I can't even appreciate endless moments with you as I'll have to go back to hell again in two weeks.

He grab both of my shoulders and push me away to look at my emotionless face.
-why.
-why would I explain it to you?
-so I can help you.
-you can't help me. Can help you out of danzo's grasp? Or stop you from being the one that slaughter his own family?
-?! How did y-
-did you have a say in this order?
-...
-there is no need to hide anything as I know almost everything. So I'll repea-
-yes I did...

At least he's honest, he didn't lie to make himself look good infront of you.

-when will the massacre happen?
-next week..

Damn, i'm late.

I sit on my bed and pat beside me (sign to make him sit next to me) He sits far from wich annoyed me, therefore, I closed that distance. He got all flustered and shy kyaa

He's so friking cuteee~ can I kidnap him?

No.

Tch.

-you don't need to do that to save konoha from the civil war.
-I don't..?
-yes. Where is the seal that Danzo put on you?
-on my toungue why?
-let me cancel it for you. Open your mouth.