V

The next day I checked on her and it seems like the business will start soon.

Only three days left for the trip, I'm kinda excited for that. Everything is going smoothly and I love that.

Ahh~ breathing the non-pollued air without having anxious thoughts and letting my legs guide me is the best feeling.

I notice from afar, Naruto who was fishing. Aw man, why did I see you. Now I won't be able to just ignore you. I did so well ignoring you till now. Ugh.

You know what? Fuck the plot, he's the child of the prophecy anyways so even if something not from the plot happens he will solve everything with me backing him up in his decisions!

I head there and sit still waiting for him to notice me. 10mIn have passed and he still didn't see me. AH RIGHT i don't have any presence.. if even Itachi can't sense me then how the fuck will Naruto be able to do so, I'm so fucking dumb.
-you have fun fishing?
-AHHHHHHH

He fell in the lake.
-pfffff sorry I didn't mean to scare you.
-since when were you here and why?!
-well, I've been here for 10min and you didn't notice me at all.
-what?
-come out of the lake you'll catch a cold.
-hah! No one's gonna take care of me anyway
-i'll take care of you.
-huh..?
-that's what older sisters are for!
-you're my sister?
-yes kinda? Now take this coat and stay warm.
-ok...

[When she talks to him, she's calm and composed but always wear a smile, imagine her voice being a bit dragged but not with malice, more like a voice you use to talk to your kid or your younger brother and I didn't want to write with baby's language so don't be surprised if Naruto got some vocabulary despite being 4]

-i'm sorry.
-huh? What for?
-I saw you getting mistreated but didn't try to do anything about it. I let you stay alone when I could've helped you. And i'm going to leave again.
-ah...don't worry about it.. the others wouldn't even think of helping me, I'm glad that there is a person on my side other than gramps.
-gramps? Who might that be if you're comfortable enough to tell me.

I obviously know who he is, the bitch that send little kids that shows the slightest hint of potential to war.

-ah, he's the fourth hokage he's kind and treats me the best out of everyone-

He starts talking about him endlessly with a smile on his face. I just listen until he finishes

-so he's like that, I wouldn't have guessed.
-how could you not?! He's the best of the best and everyone only talk good things about him!
-is that so... well, I guess he's like that.
-...
-...
-just a moment ago, you said that you will leave again. Where and why?
-i'm leaving konoha in 3 days, for a fam- for a trip.
-ah.. can we spend these 3days together..? Ah- you don't have to accept!

He said blushing.
-why wouldn't I like to spend these 3days with my cute little brother.
-really?! You're really gonna play with me?!
-of course! I never lie. Or at least, not to you.
-ah! Ah! Then let go to a nearby place I know!
-??
-it's so beautiful that you wouldn't believe your eyes!
-is it? I'm excited.

We run while holding hands. When we almost arrived, Naruto put his hands on my eyes, and he was out of breath too.
-already tired?
-you're the strange one for not even sweating a bit.
-pffff
-you can open your eyes now we've arrived!

I open my eyes and my jaw drop. Stars shone as sugar spilt over black marble, and light the sky like snow-flakes in the night, yet appear still, like an old photograph.

I smiles, feeling the wind blow my hair into a tousled mane. Even if I wanted to I couldn't take my eyes off this view. Therefore, without moving an inch I say:
-Thank you for showing me this, I never thought that by climbing the mountain I would discover such a sight.
-hehe... I thought that you should see that before you leave konoha.
-I'll leave 3days from now, It's quite early to say that.
-but we won't see each other anymore so..
-who says?
-when you'll return home and ask your parents you'll understand.
-you're talking about the fact that I should avoid you?
-you knew..? Then why-

I look at him straight in the eyes.
-no matter what happens i'll always stay with my little brother even if you are despised,feared and avoided by the whole world.. So for those 3 days I'll hang out with you and I'll even introduce you to some of my friends.
-...

I'm sure he doesn't know what to respond, so let take this chance to pat his hair.

-oww what are you doing
-you're so cute that my hand moved by itself.
-and pinching my cheeks is also an involuntary movement?
-oh! I didn't even notice!
-...

I take his hand and go down the mountain, I completely forgot that I have to go home! It's already this dark and I'm still out, my parents are gonna nag me for hours! I can't go full speed since i'm with Naruto and I won't take the risk of letting him go home alone.
-why are you in such a hurry?
-it's already late, you can't stay out longer, it's dangerous. Where do you live?
-it's near here, do you see that isolated area? My house is in there.
-ok....

Calling that hokage trash is an insult to garbage! The poor baby is 4 and he lives on his own in a trash-like house. Tomorrow I'm gonna help him to the max! He won't stay as skinny as he currently is.

I wave at him goodbye after taking him home and sprint back home.
-i'm home...
-Young girl!
-ouch, where is the 'sweetie'...
-explain yourself!
-i'm sorry mom, a dog was chasing me and i got lost in the forest...
-...
-it's the truth!
-ugh. I'm gonna let it pass since we'll soon depart. If you think you'll come home late, tell us so we won't be worrying for that long!
-sorry...

XXXXXXX

KYAAAAAAAA SHE'S SO CUTEE! If only i had a camera!!
-go to your room and think it over.
-okay...

NOOO I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU SAD! DONT MAKE THAT FACE! I'm sorreeeeehhh

I see my husband walking in, as soon as Sakura leaves the room I jump on him.
-what's the matter honey?
-I yelled at my lovely daughter! I'm going to kill myself, did you see how sad she was...
-haha don't worry, she's going to greet you tomorrow as if nothing happened! She's mature and doesn't throw tantrums like other kids, she knows that we love her and we do everything for her sake.
-I hope so...

XXXXXXX

I'm the one who should be crying right now, so why are you always like that mom?! Ugh I should stop eavesdropping, It's a bad habit of mine.

Let's take out all the money I have for now and write a list of food for the whole month. Naruto must know how to take care of himself without me, it's sad to let him do so.. but i don't really have a choice.

I'll ask Itachi tomorrow to check on him sometimes and let sasuke play with him...

Anyways I'm not really hungry now so I'll just sleep.