XX

After the party, i went to Naruto's house and knocked three times.
-who is it?
-...

He opens the door, and we look at each other for a few moment. His eyes suddenly widen.
-Sa.. Sakura-neesan?!
-surprise!

Naruto burst into tears and jump on me to hug me. He start to talk about how he missed me and thought that i was dead. He ended up sleeping after 2hours of whining.

Did he miss me that much? We knew each other for 3 days only...

I lay him on his bed and look around his house. Seems like he regularly cleaned up this place, and there is some new things in here. It's good that he took the advices i put in the mini-notebook.

His body isn't as skinny as he was before. And it looks like he was even training!

I check his chakra and notice changes, he might have trained his chakra control since he met with Sasuke a lot. I need to see that cutie too by the way.

Naruto isn't going to wake up in at least another 5hours. I could meet with Sasuke without fearing the fact that he could wake up to me not being here anymore.

I go to the uchiha compound and enter as if I own the place. I head to Itachi's home and knock at the door.
-who is it??
-...

She opens the door and see me looking up to her as if I never disappeared.
-wait. SAKURA?!

She kneels to match my height and check me.

Everyone was so worried about your sorry ass and you just wanted to get stronge- wait. Doesn't that make you the new emo Sasuke of the group?

Wait. You're right. I'm training with Orochimaru and I'm an emo.

Oh well, at least we're hot.

Right~!

-sakura-chan? Is it really you?!
-Yes auntie it's me!

I smile innocently,
-but please keep it a secret from the hokage! I need to go back to where I came from..
-huh?! Why?!
-I cannot tell you the details but know that I'll come back again, here in konoha.
-...
-i'll stay here for a week, and I want to spend as much time as possible with Sasuke, Naruto, Itachi and some of my other friends.
-I guess...
-i'm sorry for making you worry mikoto-San. I hope you are not too angry at me.

She hugs me and rub her cheek with mine.
-who can be angry at a cutie like you~

After a few moments she let me go and guide me to Sasuke who was meditating in his room.

I sit on the chair next to his desk and wait till he notice me.

Did you forget that you have no presence?

Ugh. I'm so dumb.

-Sasuke-kun~~~~~

His eyes snap open, and a devilish scream come out of his mouth.
-AGH WHAT WAS THAT SCREAM FOR?!
-WHO'RE YO- Sakura? Wait no. SAKURA?!
-YES IT'S ME.
-...
-...

He's reprocessing what happened.

I see that. I'm su- wait did he start crying? I don't know if I should hug him or not.

He's not an emo and he's still a child, therefore, there is 70% of chance of him liking it.

Where are the 30 other percents?

Oh c'mon don't be like that and just do as I tell you to!

I go hug the crying cutie and pat his head softly. He cried quite a lot, but in silence. He didn't whine as much as Naruto and after he finished he attacked me with questions, that I mostly left unanswered.