XXXI

Yamanaka, Nara, Inuzuka and Uchiha heads walked in and two sat while the others stood.

The Yamanaka head, that was sitting at my right started.
-Are you okay?

-do i look okay to you? I can barely move my body bruh.

The hot girlie that was sitting at my left, laughed and then ruffled my hair.

-you're a funny one. (Inuzuka)

-i'm just kidding Mister Yamanaka, I'm fine.

I said with a wide grin.

-you... (Fugaku said with a threatening glare.)

-wowow Fu-chan, let calm down first. And then we'll happily talk about the economical and political state of the world.

The others were confused, but the one I was talking to was too used to my nonsense so he kept glaring at me.

-why didn't you say a word about what was happening to you outside?!

-oh.

-don't "oh" me.

So he was...

-you were worried~? That's unexpected from the icy CEO Fu-chan~

The others looked at me like I just insulted a god or sum. Probably because they know Fugaku's temperament.

On the other hand, the Uchiha head punch the top of my head.

-ow.. Not even my parents hit me! Haha mostly because they are ded.

The atmosphere turned awkward. I love making the other party uncomfortable with dead jokes.

-anyways, what bring you all to visit this lowly civil servant.

They all look at me like I just said some dumb shit. They quickly regain their composure after mister Yamanaka purposely coughed.

-I went through your head and saw your memories while you were in a coma.

-Yes?

-...you went through a lot even though you are just a kid....

-yeah yeah, drop the act, what do you want.

He flinched at my nonchalant attitude.

-well, we want to know who is the one that... Kidnapped you...

-you're asking this to a traumatized 12 year old that just woke up from a coma? I pity your patient for having such a heartless therapist.

-...

-but since i don't really care, i will tell you.

They all stare at me, expecting an answer.

-i don't know who my kidnapper is. Somehow, I don't remember his face, and I honestly don't want to remember.

Slight disappointement shows in their eyes except in Shikaku's, his calculating gaze didn't stop.

-probably a trauma response. (Yamanaka)

-are you sure you don't ?

He must have caught up that i'm lying. How? I don't know. I'm supposed to be the best actress but seems like I'm rusting.

-why would I lie?

-why would you lie?

-I wonder.

He then leaves with a smirk on his face. The Inuzuka momma ruffles my hair and follows him, then Ino's dad.

The angry Fugaku stayed, and kept staring at me.