XXVIII

What the fuck am I doing here?!

FINALLY. You fucking finally got back to your senses.

Wait, what happened?!

You've been in a coma for about 2 months and for that time I've been trying to call you over and over again but you wouldn't hear me.

What...

Let me explain to you first, all of this identity crisis that You're going through is just a side-effect of having your past life memories. If you want to get rid of this pain that is literally killing you, you must erase all of your knowing about your past life memories.

...

Such as your past name, your not-so-your friends, the books you read, the knowledge you had, your parents, your likes and dislikes, the fact that this world is an anime and on the way... your personnality.

I want really much to joke about that but I don't have any inspiration.

I'm sorry, I erased a part of your past life memories to keep you alive.

Then that means.... wait, if you ever erase my memories, would I be able to act towards my kids as I always do?

...

Will I act as a completely different person from how I always do? Will I act arrogant and shitty because I'm strong? Will I ever use Naruto because he's a jinchuriki? Will I never annoy Sasuke as I always do and bully Fugaku each time I come to his house?

Will I continue hanging out with the kids?

Will I be able to love Itachi like I always do...?

....

Be honest.

You... Yes ... and... you'll never ever find it strange to do all that and use your kids like mere pawns and throw them away if they ever were useless.

Do you really think I'll sacrifice all of my babies for my own benefice? I would rather... ugh..

....

Anyways... two months was it?

Yes..

The yamanaka head must have tried to enter my memories didn't he? Ino would never let me sleep instead of doing skin care and/or wearing make-up haha.

Yes, he did. I blocked Orochimaru's face, because I didn't want to make it look like we're traitors, and that it was the most I could do against someone as strong as Yamanaka digging up your head.

WAIT- RINNEGAN.

I blocked that too. They'll just think that you have a blind eye.

That's what happened then... they must've thought i suffered a lot for a mere child, what they probably don't know is that I got so strong like that hahah-

SHIMIZU.

Wh-what?!

You didn't deserve to see your parents killed.

You didn't deserve to blame yourself for seeing them like that.

You didn't deserve to suppress your feelings and emotions to gain the favour from the one who killed the most precious beings in your world back then.

You didn't deserve to have to put others before you when you, yourself need help, you don't deserve anything bad that's happening to you...

You don't deserve all the suffering you've gone through with the numerous experiences done to your body.

You don't deserve to be burdened by whatever anime plot that you knew, by all the knowledge you have from the future. No matter how hard you try to hide it, I know... I know how much you've suffered...

Not a sound came out, I was scared my voice will crack if I ever open my mouth. I was scared I'll cry again if I ever try to talk. I was scared I might suffer the same pain as when I was with Itachi.

I'm scared...

I feel cold hands wrapping me in a hug.

So that's what Naruto feels when I hug him... even though my body is as cold as a dead body-

It's warm...

I close my eyes and enjoy this warmth as much as I can and whisper something.

-Thank you Inner... or... must I call you, Sakura Haruno, the real one...

After a few seconds of silence, she said.

-So you did know...

-Thank you... for letting me borrow your body, and... your life..

-...

-I'm sorry... for not asking for your consent before taking it.. and using it.

She doesn't respond, and hugs me tighter, then pats my back softly.

I hug her back, and we stay like this for a long.. long time. Before letting myself fall into a long and peaceful slumber, welcoming the eternal rest i'll be going through..

Thank you for reading this piece of garbage.