XVII

He has the generosity of letting me rest 3min. I sleep. He wake me up and he start again. It seems like he has something against me today. He's making it hard for me to rest while being tortured.

It odd.

No shit Sherlock.

I know it was an obvious statement but it really is odd. You should be the one having something against him.

You can suppress emotion Right? The same goes for pain then. Supress the pain I'm feeling bestie I want to rest a bit.

It bad if you suppress everything like that... I recommend you not to.

... well, If you say so then I can only follow your advice. But still, help me a bit.

2hours of torture, 20min rest (I ate then went to the library and speed-read ) 6hours of stretching,weight lifting, running, (my first) ninjutsu practice and training in general. And after that, dinner time. I took my plate and went to where he eat dinner.

I open the door to see him acting dramatic again. He's sitting alone in that same long table. A steak and some wine next to his plate.
-look at how unfair you are. I barely eat a salad when you get to eat steak with wine.
-what are you doing here.
-i'm here to keep you company you rich single mom.
-huh? Just fuck off, i'm busy.
-busy acting like a dark emo?
-stop spouting nonsense and leave my sight.
-just don't look at me and I won't appear in your sight lol, I'll sit here whatever you say.

He sigh loudly.

Inner, don't forget to splash some anger in me whenever I might feel attached to him okay?

Count on me!

-can I come here everyday?
-no.
-yaaay thank you! I promise to always come here!
-what..
-how was your day by the way?
-...
-don't ignore me~!
-what's gotten into you. Why are you acting like that.
-because I want to ?
-ugh. Shut up and eat.
-okayyy~

I don't shut up, I talk about the things I learnt in the books and give a childish opinion on them while acting cute without being 'too much'.

Afterwards, I go to sleep. The next day it was another painful schedule but I went to his dinner room to eat with him and talk about everything that come to mind. I was the only one talking though

It was like this for about 6 months, because one day, he started talking back, and he's letting his guard down more and more when with me. He even got more gentle with the way he talk (instead of saying shut up he now says be quiet lol) after a year, he even started to laugh at some of my jokes (not laughing out loud, but he let out a smile and a 'pffft') he even gave me a day off on my birthday. One day, Inner talked to me about something I forgot because of all the events happening to me.

The uchiha massacre.

Shit.

You want to stop it don't you?

Yes, itachi is 12 now. And it's in half a year that he'll kill his family. But the event where Shisui tells the hokage about the Coup d'État of his clan will soon happen. As it was 3 to 6 months before the massacre. Thank you for reminding me and for reviewing the Naruto plot, I didn't forget a lot of things thanks to you.

Don't worry about it, we're married with our minds after all.

True. I should tell Orochimaru to let me have a day off to konoha.

Do you really think he'll accept?

I'm absolutely sure he'll refuse, and my affinity with him will lower

We're not in an Otome game where there is affinity with people

Yes but it looks like it! Anyways, the torture will soon end, why is he still torturing me in the first place? I don't think I'll ever have the answer for that.

I guess so...

I sit and look at my meal. (There is progress, cuz now i have meat in my plate)
-hey orochimaru.
-what do you want.

I'll always be surprised with this character development. He didn't say that in a harsh tone like he would have done a year ago!

-i want to return to konoha.

He choke on his wine.
-*cough* what..?!
-like no, I want to be there for like a week. I want to fix something there.
-...
-it won't take that long. And I won't show the hokage that the lost sakura is here again. I will use the shape shift ninjutsu I learnt so you don't have to worry about being tracked down. And even if they do catch me they won't have any information come out of my mouth. Even under pffftt torture haha.
-...

Imagine them torturing me! Pwahaha

Yeah pffff that would be so embarassing for them! You would stand there: is that all you got? With your bitchy emotionless face! Hahaha

Stawp Now I'm imagining myself like that.

You're imagining with the wrong person!

Pfff right! I'm Sakura now!

-well... will you let me go or are you too attached to me to do so?
-huh?! Don't even think about that! You can even go away for the rest of your life. It will lessen my headache!
-nahh.. I'll go for like 2 weeks and come back.

You dumbass! Whyyyy?! He just told you that he's setting you free! And you're just gonna go back to prison?! Don't even use the excuse of 'I don't have anywhere to go'! Cuz you know better than anyone that you have the money of the book you wrote and the house of your parents!

I need his training, and it's not like his torture hurts me anyways.

That's not the point!

Look at his surprised face!! It's so friking cu- ugly! Worth despising!

That was a close call! You almost said what you'll be punching yourself for in the future. Don't worry, I will never let you talk about him like that again!

Thank you bestie, you really are a life saver.

Hehe..

-...
-did you lost your tongue?
-well, I won't refuse vacations. You can go.
-yayy! I'll depart tomorrow. I won't need a carriage, just give me a map leading me to konoha. I'm going back to my room! I'll prepare my luggage !

I don't look back (as I already see perfectly what's his expression like thanks to my chakra control)

hehe... this bitch be like 'wtf just happened'