you must read this

First, I'm sorry for the rushed end of this story. There was no proper way to end it and satisfy everyone,including myself. therefore I decided that it doesn't end. The "Last" chapter was in fact the time where everything is solved, no more misunderstanding, no more problems. But it didn't have some kind of cliche thing like Sakura ended up marrying itachi, had children and has a happy life. Are you really able to see Sakura with her very own child? She's already happy enough with being a mom for her friends.

There is also another reason as to why I've abruptly ended my story, and it's the terrible block preventing me from doing any chapter. I think it's more because I have to follow the plot of Naruto that I can't enjoy writing this story anymore, I liked it better when it was messy, (I suppose) funny and something completely mine. I may start going astray from the plot from now on, as soon as Haku's and his father's arc is finished. Or I may no longer publish after that.

I read my story again after so many months and you don't know how much I CRIED from the cringe. I can't believe you were able to go through all 30 chapters. The grammar mistake of a 7 year old, the incoherence in some sentences, THE DRAMATIC SORROW and the forced romance. I forced Itachi to be a love interest then, I threw him away because I felt like I forced him in.

Anyways, from now on I'm going to fix my story and change it for the better. If I succeed in concluding the Haku arc with a satisfying end, I'll make so many new chapters.

I took a lot of your time, but you needed to understand what was going on (sort of). If you want a good story, you may want to check out Believer's sins. It's a one piece story, I update it rather regularly, and I suppose it's funny. (You don't know how much I've laughed at it, I couldn't keep myself from thinking "I'm so fucking funny, I need to be banned from the world or else everyone will keep shitting tears")

This the first and last author note I'm making, so dont worry.