XXXII-end

Since I couldn't use medical ninjutsu (my chakra vessels were destroyed). I had to meditate and circulate chakra to repump them and make them healthier.

But wait. This isn't logic at all, I had an identity crisis. Something that only concerns my mind. What the fuck happened to my chakra vessels?!

Look, identity crisis isn't something you die from in the first place. That means that you just had a worse thing happening in your brain.

You were the one to tell me that I had identity crisis alone and that I'll die from it.

I was ignorant, and I wasn't thinking straight. I also told you that it was a simple theory and you told me that I shouldn't underestimate myself didn't you?

True. But can you elaborate on the real reason I was about to die. And also the reason why I survived.

First, do you remember how you were before falling into a deep coma?

Well yeah, kinda regret it. I was irritated most of the time even when I wasn't called Sakura, I often had small involuntary body movements and a lot of trouble making decisions. And the most annoying of all of them was having trouble learning new information. Even with your help.

Is that it?

Well I also had uncontrollable body movements that I often tried to relieve with antipsychotic though it caused me to be nauseated and sleepy as side effects.

Mhhh... I think I have an idea of the name of this disease.. Anything else?

Well, I also had a difficulty paying attention and had contracted and rigid muscles that affect my gait.

Then it can only mean one thing, you had Huntington's disease.

The hell is that?

It's a rare, inherited disease that causes the progressive degeneration of nerve cells in the brain. That shit has a wide impact on a person's functional abilities and usually results in movement, thinking and psychiatric disorders. And it includes all of the previous stated symptoms. I'm not quite sure how it just disappeared, but let just feel grateful for that fact.

Inherited? Inherited from who? It never was mentioned that our family had any kind of chronic disease, let alone Sakura herself.

Yeah but I think it's something that resemble Huntington's disease. Since the progressive breakdown of nerve cells in your brain started when you woke up in that dark stinky room. And something weird was going on ever since you had to fight those guys that tried to rob your carriage.

Ugh. Then that just means that it's a trauma response! Wait no, that a dumbass' way of thinking. Maybe it's the McLeod syndrome which is basically an X-linked recessive genetic disorder that can affect the blood, peripheral nerves, brain, muscle, as well as the heart (yeah, all).

But since it's a disease that manifest itself once the human is at middle age, I'm not quite sure about it being the reason why I almost died, i'm so young. Though, it's may be? Since I'm kind of a middle aged woman in my head?

Wait, what if...

OHHH, YES-YES-YES! That was the fucking answer! It's just that my soul is older (or bigger?) than the body that is hosting it! And it must have lead to some shitty complications in this poor baby body. It doesn't explain why have the complications appeared so late.

Exactly. The soul must have been a pain to keep and squeeze inside this body.

Yeah! I'm a genius! HAHAHaha... Uhm.. *cough* now what do we do with that information..?