XXIV

-it's Miku...
-Izumi's sister? Well, you're just like your bestfriend.
-huh? What do you mean?
-well, Itachi have something for Izumi.
-No? You mean he has something for y- YUTA!

Ah right, it's not Canon anymore.

-yeah anyways, did you know though?
-what?
-I'll go to the Academy.
-oh? You want to become a ninja?
-nah I wanna be a singer.
-...
-pffff, and also! won't you stop me from becoming a ninja? Since it's sooo~ dangerous.
-well, will you listen to me if I do, stop you?
-nope, but I'll still appreciate it if you show some worry.
-nope.

We argue for 30min straight before someone interrupts our conversation. And it's Itachi.
-late happy birthday Itachi, congratulations for reaching 19 year old!

He smiles with a very slight blush.
-thank you Sakura.
-were you always this formal when wishing a happy birthday? (Shisui)
-yep. One's birthday is a important event!
-if you say so. (Sushi)

-and welcome back, Sakura.
I get up and trap him into a hug.
-kyaaa~! As cute as ever!

I notice his red ears, which is even cuter! I tighten my grip and rub our cheeks together. Shisui was looking at me and the panicked boy with a smug face.

-what are you looking at.(me)
-oh, nothing...

He laughs mockingly.

We all sit together and talk about random things, appreciating each other's company.

After an hour, Sushi, with his terrible acting (for me) said something about having an urgent matter to fix. And left us alone.

For some reason, It was awkward. Even for me!

The shameless and dense bitch.

These insults were so uncalled for, Inner.

Meh.

-Itachi, let walk together. My legs are numb from sitting this much.

It was a lie, if my legs get numb from that, then how the fuck am i the strongest kunoichi ever or even the "Healing Queen".

-ok.

It's quite late in the afternoon. Should i watch the sunset with him? Apparently Konoha's sunset is very beautiful.

Yes, go go go.

-I have a place to show you.

I take his hand and drag him up a mountain, the one Naruto showed me when we first met. But on the way, I notice that there is an even better place. It was up a tree.

-look, it's up this tree.
-are you sure you can go up?
-no, but my prince will carry me up, right?

I smirk. He blush, but still carry me bridal-style.
-wait, that was a joke.
-...
-ignoring me now?

I give up, and just hug him. Waiting for him to reach the peak. There, we sit on a big and solid branch.

-isn't the mood quite romantic?
-...

I look at him, and... Is it a thing for the Uchihas to have a tomato face at the slightest teasing?

-Thank you...
-what for?
-for helping me back then.. without you getting involved in the Coup, I would have done a lot of things that I'll regret in the future.
-...
-I did as you told me to and thanks to you, every shinobi that hold one of konoha's secret have a seal on their tongue. Including the uchihas, who've coveted their original job (konoha's police) and are doing well without being feared by the civilians.
-...
-and, thank you for taking care of my little brother. I heard many stories about you nagging fangirls and keeping them away from him when they cross the line.
-...
-You always help people without wanting anything in retur-
-I don't just help anyone like that. Do you think you're just anyone?
-...I-