XI

I wake up at sunset, feeling strangely lighter than I have ever did since putting those weights on. It's seems like it's time to fill them up again. I look at the little boy on top of me and smile softly.

He looks so peaceful when he sleeps, so cute~

I steady myself trying not to wake him up then carry him bridal style to the kage's place. When I arrive there the guards look me up and down, they're probably judging me as i'm carrying an asleep monster.
-the kage's child is here, what are you waiting for ? Let me in.
-we unfortunately can't do that. You're a suspicious person.
-well, this suspicious person is a relative of the kazekage, and is an S-rank ninja.
-?!
-well, i guess I'll serve myself.

They really believe what an unknown person spout. well, it's can't be worse than konoha's security ( a genin kid with a shiny orange suit who can't even do basic ninjutsus could steal the secret techniques)

I meet on my way some ninjas, I ask them for the office's whereabouts. They guided me without suspecting me the least tsk tsk (well, that's good for me so I don't really care).

-who is it.
-Sabaku no Gaara (imitating his voice)
-...

I enter as no one told me to do so.
-How dare you!?
-yeah yeah, shut up. I'm here to tell you that your kid is getting bullied by the whole village.
-HAH so what?

I look him up and down. Put Gaara on the sofa and ask.
-what kind of father are you, he's the savior of your worthless village. If it was not for his body being compatible with the tailed beast everything here would have been destroyed right?
-...
-anyways, I think the tailed beast won't make any more casualties.
-you break into my office and then lie to my face? How shameless can you be?!
-I talked to the tailed beast and made a deal with him. You should be thanking and worshipping me right now.

-what the hell is a brat like you saying, and how are you even aware of that monster's situation.
-what do you mean? I don't know the situation of the tailed beast?
-I meant the monster laying on the sofa. And how's he even sleeping.
-i'm only seeing a sleeping cutie on the sofa, and the fact that he's sound asleep proves everything I said.

-...
-you want me to make one-tail talk? Okay. Hey, shukaku, help me with this guy.
-...
-you're mocking m-
-I know where's your old man~
-WHAT?!
-see? Now, you. this is one-tail and one tail this is the kage.
-how do you even know my true name?
-hehe secret.
-anyways, when are you going to shut this wide open mouth of yours, i know it's shocking but It's quite improper for a man of your status isn't it?
-ahem (he blushes in embarrassment)

- And since I saved your people, I want you to put an end of the war going on between the sunagakure and konoha, and sign a peace contract with us.
-what ninja rank are you first and what's your name.
-why would you need to know that, but since I know a lot of things about this village ima make it fair. My name's Sakura Haruno, and I'm not a ninja. Just a mere civilian with no powers, just courage and boldness as my trumpcards~

-what?! There is no w-
-soooo, make an alliance with konoha. And take care of your kid since he's now just a simple 'kid'. I want you wash his reputation and choo off his bullies.
-...
-Oh almost forgot! I want you to tell everyone in this building that I can come and go whenever I want in here. And I want to hang out with gaara and maybe his little siblings everyday until I regain home. Make sure to give me good ninjas to escort me on my way back home too.
-aren't you aski-

-no I'm not asking too much, I still saved many lives didn't I? Make sure that this favor last even after my death and that you mention my name to the hokage. I want to make the most out of your wealthy-ness and the hokage's. I'll be coming around and asking you to pay my bills on a daily basis and you don't have the right to refuse. I gotta go now! Bye bestie~!

He watches me leave the room with a dumbfounded expression on his face. His face is a frikin meme pffff it's priceless. Ahhh~ fresh air. What's time is it? (18:04/6pm)

Since it's quite late I visit a store and ask the ninja tool shopkeeper to fill the weights on my legs and hands for me and go borrow some medical books from the library. These notes aren't available in konoha so I must go through the whole library, if I don't want to miss this chance.

At home, I go through the books while eating some snacks.

(20:58/8:58pm) I decide to wash my face, brush my teeth, and go to sleep.

•■•□•■•□•■•□•■•□•■•□•

or the past 2months, I've been sucking the kazekage's money like blood (I have pretty much a LOT of money now as I was saving the money given to me) and hanging out every day with the three siblings pair (and some others) When me and gaara are alone he often sleep on my lap, I kind of like it since showing his defenseless side is a sign of trust and i love looking at his cute face. In those times, I run my fingers in his hair while studying some books.

I also made myself a quite good reputation in here too as I was helping as much as I could. And my name is on the mouth of everyone, kids and adults, therefore, i can say thay my plan worked well. Tomorrow is my birthday and my tenketsus will finally open! Too bad that I can't party with my friends since today is the day I depart.

-do you really have to go sakura-neesan..?
-i'm sorry Gaara, but I must go back to konoha..
-will you come visit me?
-nope!

The people around flinched upon hearing my answer and Gaara looked at me with teary eyes.
-you'll be the one to visit me! I want to show you how beautiful my village is!
-O-Okay!! I will definitely come and visit you sakura-neesan!!
-hahaha good boy~!
-don't forget me then sakura-neesan!
-I won't ever forget my little brother!

I ruffle his hair, hug temari then look at kankurou.
-not even a goodbye hug? I'm hurt ya know?
-ugh, you're not dying either!
-c'mon!!

I forcefully hug him, hehe I know he likes it. After that, I hug the other kids that came seeing me off.
I hug gaara a last time and kiss his cheeks the most I could right now.
-sakura princess, we have to go now!
-i'm coming dad! Bye bye gaara, temari, kankurou, Kyoko, alluka, miya (and the others).

I look at the kazekage that came seeing me off. I jump on him to hug him.
-Rasa-chwannn~ I'll miss you~
-you mean my money.
-what a sharp old man! Worthy of the kazekage!
-ugh. Get off me.
-tsk no fun~

I turn around and head to the carriage, as it started moving he said.
-have a safe trip you troublesome brat.

I smile and say
-I wish for myself a safe trip too, you stinky old man! I swear if you upset Gaara even the slightest bit I'll chase you in your dreams and after killing you,I'll follow you after death at the very bottom of hell!

I yell out a thank you before sitting on the carriage properly.

The day after, mid trip. The mobile suddenly stopped, my parents went to check the wheels with the ninjas, I'm bored but I don't really care what they are they talking about, ugh. Why are they taking so long? let's see through the windo-

Huh...?