XII

Who are those ninjas? They don't look like they are suna's nor konoha's ninjas. They don't even have a forehead protector. If they are only some passing bandits they can totally destroy them. I discreetly look around and analyze them. Ah... they are taking my parents as hostage.. welp, I can have a rough guess of the situation now. Let the show start!

-Waaaaah..!!! Mamaaa! Papa!!
-Sakura! Don't come near here!
-You Mwean bandits! If you want money here is all we have in this carriage so let them goo!!!
-oh what a clever little girl, give us the money and we will release your parents.
-NO release my parents first.
-ugh how annoying. Here u are.

Before one could bend down to take the money, a figure appear behind him then behind each of them to knock them out. Who was it? Me, of course.

-s-sakura?
-they sure are annoying, to think that they dare attack a carriage with so many escorts.
-And you! Why would you leave the carriage! Whether it's a wheel problem or not we didn't come with that many escorts for you to 'help', if you want to die then do it again!
-sorry princess.
-we are sorry sweetie.

On the other hand the ninjas conversation was like
-who's nagging who now, and did you see those moves she pulled against the bandits? Is she really 4 years old? (1)
-no idea, and isn't this scene much like a comedy show. A kid nagging two adults pffff. (2)
-hahaha and her parents at that! (3)
-pfffff.. (1)

My parents enter the landau, and i on the other hands go strip the unconscious bandits off their money and ninja tools. Just in case... just in case...

some bodyguards caught me doing it and only laughed. You should be scolding me right now, you irresponsible adult. I'm 4! Uhm- I mean 5, sheesh.. I've been saying that I'm 4. Every. Single. Day

but wait, wasn't that too easy? I literally knocked them out with a single kick, no matter how fast I am that doesn't change how fucking lame my strength is like... I'm fou- I mean five!

Fuck! what was that chill just now? It's sucks to be in a fragile 5 year old body, I might catch a cold with barely this weather.

I head towards where my parents doing lil jumps, and smiling happily, when dark took over my sight. My eyes are forced to close and I feel my body getting heavier and heavier, my head hit the ground and i loose consciousness before the impact.

I wake up in a dark room, the smell of rotten blood filled the room. I try to move but I notice that my wrists are chained, my neck as well. It such an uncomfortable position, couldn't they put me in a position where I could sleep without my shoulders hurting! But am I not too calm about this whole situation right now?

-It seems like you're awake, you don't look afraid.. it seems my eyes didn't fool me.

Who the fuck is this bitch that made me sit like that. We're gonna see it sooner or later, I have to know where am I.

-I have questions.
-well, yeah, obviously. Who won't in your place?
-so.. first, did you see a happy couple that always act lovey-dovey? The woman has-
-you mean your parents? They are in another room.
-can you release them? I don't really care what you do to me as long as you let them go.

Well, I don't care because I know I'm living, I'm a main character and I befriended every important character, I can't die.

-well, it seems like you're fearless.
-pfff no, I'm scared of a lot of things.
-such as?
-such as thinking about what my parents did to get me.
-you know that already? You look quite young.
-i'm 5, I guess it's okay. Anyways, you didn't answer.
-well, I can release them. But I don't want to.
-why is that? You should know that my parents are normal. They don't have a special ability. You can find people like them anywhere.
-because I don't want to, and I need them to tame you.
-you're so childish that it's cringe and what the hell do you mean by tame me? Do you think that i can break those chains?

-not really
-oh my fucking lord.
-cussing is bad.
-kidnapping a five year old and her parents to do some questionable things on them is worse.
-so what I mean by taming you is making that filthy mouth of yours shut up.
-I can shut up. Only if you release my parents though.
-you're annoying.
-you're arguing with a five year old.
-you-
-well, now I want to know who are you and what are you going to do to me so I can prepare myself mentally.

He approaches, making the tiny bit of light show his face. I gasp very loudly.
-are you-!

He smirks. Bitch what the fuck.
-who the fuck are you, did you really think a 5year old who 'never left' her house is gonna recognize you? Humble yourself. You ain't popular.

Behind that calm smile he's showing me i know that he's really angry. Pfffft I crushed his pride.
-so, what are you going to do to me now, Orochimaru~

Confusion could be seen on his face, but that was only for a split of a second.
-it's not funny if I say everything now.
-i'm the kind of girl that ask people to spoil me the end of a book. So It's okay, just tell me.
-i'm the kind of guy that never spoil the end of a book even if someone is begging me to.
-ohhh what a scumbag.
-since it seems like you think I'm a joke let's start right now.
- yayy!! (Sarcastic)
-...

Day 1:

Today's schedule was a hundred needle, drowning, and unknown experience on my body.

To say the least, it was atrociously painful. The poison in each needle spread in my blood vessels, making me lose my sight first, then my hearing, after that, I had a hard time breathing the simple inhale/exhale rule was not as simple as it used to be.

He didn't let me rest and immediately threw me in a cold as ice water with weights on my legs so I can't float. I knew that I couldn't escape so I just tried to last a long time, hoping that he would get me out.

He didn't.

I punch the glass asking for help, but he didn't take his eyes off his chronometer. I close my eyes as the extremely cold water entered my lungs.

When I wake up, It's already day 2