XXV

-I... Look. I'm sorry if I startled you, forget about what happened earlier if that makes you feel any better. But let me say it again, I have feelings for you, and that will never change. You have the right to refuse my confession but know that I will still try to seduce you haha.

He looks at me for a few seconds. And he suddenly looks at me with determined eyes and say.
-I love you too. Sakura.

'Sakura'

The room fell silent. I'm so troubled, i can't even think straight! What should i say? What should i do?

I unconsciously smile and say.
-say it again.
-huh?
-say that you love me one more time.
-...I love you.. Sakura..

'Sakura'

I hug him tightly and kiss him on the cheek. Afterwards, I leave with the tray of empty plates.

I let Fu-chan do the dishes and go play with sasuke while talking with Mikoto.

After a few hours, I leave the house and road on the streets, my hands in my pockets. And pass by the bank as to take some of my money. I go shopping for clothes with it and go back home with a lot of full shopping bags.

I shower, eat dinner and sleep.

The next day, first day of the Academy, kinda excited~

that's weird coming from you...

I ignore Inner and wear some cute outfit then head to school. (I buy a lot of snacks on my way because i'm always hungry)

I wait at the door, since i'm too pretty to not put any suspence on my entry~

-Sakura-chan, you can enter!

I go in like the queen i am and introduce myself cheerfully.
-hey, i'm Sakura Haruno, i'm your age and I hope we'll be on good terms!

I head next to Naruto and sit next to him.

-hey Sakura-chan, don't sit next to him if you don't want to get in trouble...

-did I ask for your opinion? I don't think so, so follow the lesson instead of meddling in other people's business.

She flinches and look quickly away, her face red from shame. I smirk and then turn to the blondie next to me.

-hey Sakura-neesan, that girl's right.. you'll get into a lot of trouble if you stay with a monster like me..

My expression immediately change into a glare when he stated being a monster.

-don't say useless things, since when did you become a fucking monster?! did you let the others influence your way of thinking? nuh-uh I didn't teach you to be a victim like that baby boy.

He now looks sad. Awww

-follow the lesson instead of spouting nonsense.

i ruffle his hair and kiss him on he cheek.

-you're the best little brother i could ever ask for, and you're the cutest and strongest person I know. So don't be so harsh on yourself and know when to take breaks from this mask you always put on. Know that I love you more than I love myself and that i would always protect you whenever you're in danger, and will always comfort you when you need to and will always support you in your every choices..

-...

I turn my head to the teacher and rest my head on a hand. Naruto, on the other hand, was thinking about what I said, and that, for the rest of the day, and even failed to concentrate in doing the most trivial chores or things.