XXII

I look at the mirror, proud of the thing on my forehead.

It's the 4th time this hour, stop bitch.

Nuh-uh I won't stop, I fucking suffered to get this shit, therefore, it's only normal that I'm proud of myself for doing this much work

I'll erase every single information from your mind.

AND PROUD OF YOU TOO FOR DOING ALMOST EVERYTHING! PLEASE DON'T DO THAT!

I won't if you stop your silly things and go back to training.

ROGER. By the way, should I learn some jutsus?

Don't you have enough?

No, I mean, the chidori, rasengan, and maybe even the flying thunder God technique! (Hiraishin)

Bitch don't get too greedy.

Nah I really want to learn the two, I kinda know the theories of doing them but I never actually tried them.

Do you have wind and lightning affinity? No, so stop spouting nonsense.

Let steal the rinnegan too.

What?

Let steal th-

I fucking heard you, but where will we find that shit. It's not gonna appear in the middle of the street.

An eye on the floor? That would be disgusting, I wouldn't take off my eye to replace it with a dirty eye.

I told you to stop spouting nonsense.

Let take it from Nagato, we'll ask about the akatsuki and go fight him to steal at least one eye.

But won't orochimaru discover it?

If I ever succeed in getting it, I wouldn't go back to this hell-hole, go check again the rinnegan abilities and you'll see how fucking overpowered that eye is.

...

Did you find the information?

Let go to Nagato right fucking now.

Haha, I knew you would say that. But still, we have to put a back-up plan incase I don't succeed and I find the guy too cheated to actually win against him in a battle. I don't want to say "bye bye orochi bitch, ima go fetch the rinnegan and destroy you after, don't expect me to come back though~~"

Right.

When will the mission start? In your opinion, how can I find that redhead?

Uhmm... he's probably in between 18 and 25 year old, he also mastered the 5 chakra natures. If your memory serves me right, Jiraiya trained the Ame orphans when they were 6-7 and left 3 years later, having given them a lot of knowledge.

He now has 14-17 years of battle experience, and 2 powerful allies. And us? What do we have?

Saying it like that, I obviously see no hope for us to get his eyes... but we have quite a LOT of ninjutsu techniques, we can use the sword quite perfectly, some fuinjutsus, we have many summons, Creation Rebirth. We're a medic Ninja and we also have you.