XIV

Day 200:

My appearance is quite okay, today I got to wash my annoying long hair. And I don't have too much eye bags. I guess the 'useless' healing jutsu I found in the library helps in these cases. And since I've grown inches since the last time they won't think i'm mistreated. Phew, I think I'm ready now.

I open the door and see my parents with their hands tied. They run towards me since their legs are free and shower me with questions again. I just laugh softly, their worries make me less lonely. What a selfish feeling.
-haha I'm really okay mom, dad!
-I hope you're not lying my sweet princess, it has been more than a week since we last saw you! (Dad)
-sweetie! do you know how much we've worried for the whole month you didn't visit us?! (Mom)
-i'm sorry~ he made me clean the horse stable alone! He's really not the best kidnapper at all!

-you should always be careful with how you talk to him, and never say that infront of him!
-i know~ i know~ and he's way too scary anyways!
-phew...
-that aside, are you okay in here. Do these ropes hurt? And are you feeling well, eating well?
-we are surprisingly eating very well! My sweetie,

She then rumble
-he's treating us better than I thought he would.
-then that's a relief Mom, and you don't have to be anxious! He told me that he won't hurt you, he told me that as long as I do as he orders me to he won't ever touch a strand of your hair.
-huh?! (Dad)
-w-what?
-if he ever asks you something strange refuse !
He howls.

-huh?
-you're dad's right! If he asks you something you really don't want to do then you can refuse! We don't care what's happen to us! As long as you're okay...
-...

Someone enters in interrupting us.
-subject FFC0CB, time's up.
-okay... bye mom, bye dad! Take care of yourselves.

As soon as the door close behind me, I rest my face.
-you're quite the two-faced girl.
-who the fuck do you think you're talking to. know your lowly place.
-...
-and I'm not two faced if the face I pull to my parents is real, and that I mean it.
-...

Orochimaru pass by and we do an eye contact.
-good -whatever is the time today-!old pedophile!
-...
-not even a hello, rude.
-you're gonna start to train your ninjutsu tomorrow.
-bro, where do I put my sleep hours?
-shove them up your ass.
-damn, look at how much I've influenced you~ gotta give me more free time since I taught you something that you could use a lot.
-fuck off.
-just give me some free time you crusty ass geezer. I'll die without even having the chance to serve you properly.
-i'll think about it.
-yayyyy.
-I said I'll think I didn't say yes.
-okayyy~!

He'll obviously say yes.

Day 272;

Today's Christmas!! I finnaly have a day of break!! I wander the halls, I want to take a look at everything. I've always wanted to have lots of free time, but I don't really know what to do now that I have it. At the end, I just slept until late at night, I wanted to sneak in my parents' cell to wish them a happy Christmas.

I open the door and talk in whispers.
-hey, mom, dad, I'm not allowed to enter here but I want to wish you a happy Christmas!
-merry Christmas to you too our lovely daughter (dad)
-merry Christmas my baby, I'm sorry that we can't offer anything to you this year.
-it's not a problem mom! Gifts aren't important, as long as you're safe it's okay.

-aawwww our daughter is growing too early~! Please act spoiled when you're with us! It's worrying how you never ask for anything! (Mom)
-hehe... I have to go though, I can't stay with you a lot today. Bye bye!
-bye bye sweetie/ princess!

I leave the room and look for the old pedophile to annoy him. It my favourite activity after talking to my parents and sleeping.
-heyyyy old geezer!

I stop.
-are you for real?
-???

Eating in a long table with a white tablecloth on it. Wine and steak with some dead flowers in a vase. A cliche sad scene of a rich single lady with two kids.

-you really are pitiful.
-huh?!
-when will you get a girlfriend? Is this how you'll continue your life? As a single crazy researcher with no love life experience?
-hah now what is going on.

I sit next to him and look at him with a rude face.
-why are you looking at me like that.
-don't worry, i'll keep you company for this Christmas. Feel honored and happy.
-go to your room, didn't I say that you have the whole day for you?
-well, there is nothing fun in your rathole-like HQ.
-try and get something better.
-I can help you with the redesign cuz your shithole is too creepy.
-okay? What does that gotta do with me. The fact that you don't like it.

-i'll draw you some construction plans. It'll be more efficient with the way I'll make it so it's a win-win.
-don't get too ahead of yourself just because you get one or two things that the other prisoners don't.
-c'monnn~ you don't know when you haven't tried !
-...
-i'll do it anyways. Merry Christmas by the way.
-...
-what you should say after I wished you a happy Christmas is 'merry Christmas to you too, you'll have even more free time from now on'
-I think you added a sentence.
-nooooo I would never do that!
-i'll go out.
-take me with you too, and my parents too!
-so you will escape? Never.
-pweaaaaseee~

I tried to do the cute puppy eyes. He looks at me with disgust in his eyes
-that's so out of character for you.
-hehe...

In the end we all go out, he 'disappear' as soon as we walk out and let us with a few people to guard us.
-look mom! He let us go out on Christmas!
-ahhh yes fresh air! Finally!
-it was suffocating back there!

Why is this bitch spying on us? (Orochimaru is spying) what does he want. Let not care about that pedophile and try to do as much activities as possible.
-my love, my sweet daughter... let escape while we can.