XXVII

Pov Itachi:
-What about you? Are you okay?

I thought that she might need to hear that, she's always burdening herself with other's problem. Always taking care of her friends and worrying about them. I don't think I would be able to notice how much a friend pats their pets less or even how many times they straighten their hair. Or even if they become less "emo" and mysterious haha. I'm sure that's my brother whom she was talking about.

But why isn't she saying anything?

I was about to call her name when she suddenly start crying.

What should I do? Should I talk to her? No, she won't be able to talk. Should I ju- fuck it. I don't have time.

I hug her and pat her back as gently as possible. And she calms down after a few minutes.

Maybe I could talk to her right now.
-are you feeling any better-

She was about to lift her head up.
-Sakura?

But then, something snaps. She grabs her head and drop to her knees.

I don't understand! She was almost fine just a second ago!

I take her into my arm, in hopes of calming her down. But she doesn't stop crying and her sobs become louder and louder until turning into wailing cries. It was painful to hear, but I couldn't do anything but stay by her side...

Again, she doesn't stop. Maybe I could use my sharingan on he- did she faint?
-hey Sakura... are you okay?

She's not responding. Maybe she really did faint. Let check her pulse just in case.

Boom....

Where is the other bump?!

Boom...

No, this isn't the pulse of someone who's just fainted. I need to get her to the hospital quickly.

-I'm sorry for carrying you.

I then proceed to carry her to the hospital, trying to hurry as much as possible.

-good afternoon Uchih-
-hurry up and take care of her!
-i-i'm sorry!

She feels her pulse and her face pales.
-this isn't any normal situation, she's probably in a coma Uchiha-san... we'll take good care of her.

She snatches her away from me and run to the emergency room. What... what just happened..?!

I sit on the waiting room, intertwining my fingers together.

Pov others:

-Mmmmh... oh, this name appears again.. Sakura Haruno, What's up with her now. In the hospital? In a coma? How did she eve- She isn't even a genin... Seems like she'll be perfect in team7. Well if she stays alive till graduation haha. A dead-weight is needed in a team of two big geniuses. Naruto may appear as a dumb kid, but he's a jinchuriki and he's got a promising future. Sasuke too, has a promising future as one of the Uchihas.

-what's the matter, Hokage-sama?

-nothing worth the mention.

-I apologize for meddling in a business that does not concern me.

-yeah yeah.. go check these document instead of rambling.

=

-Clan Head, there seem to be a problem with the civilian kid who's always hanging out with your sons.

-Sakura? What trouble did she cause now.

-she's in the hospital.

-oh? Did she fall down the stairs or something haha?

-no... she's in a coma.

I slam the desk and get up.
-WHAT?!

-I.. I am sorry..

-ahem.. I didn't mean to do that. Just go inform the other clan heads.

=
-huh? Okay. (Shikaku)

=
-poor thing.. (Choji's dad)

=
-oh no, what happened to her? (Kiba's mom)

=
-Yikes, I feel like my daughter will pester me for a long time. (Yamanaka)

=
-isn't Sakura the civilian friend of my daughter Hinata? Well, I don't care anyways.

=
-SAKURA-NEESAN IS IN WHAT?! (Since his family is dead, he's kinda the head of the Uzumaki clan)

And again, by informing Naruto, the other kids will get informed as well. He regrouped them all and told them about her. They were all extremely shocked and worried. They immediately asked every hospital (there weren't many anyways) if she was kept there.

They kept doing so until they found Itachi, stressing while sitting on a chair in the waiting room. They asked him about Sakura and he told them that she's still in the emergency room.

They waited for another hour, and the nurse from before finally came out.
-she's in a very unstable state, and it is said that her problem is more psychological, which is out of our reach.

-My dad will help! I won't let him off if he doesn't take care of her!
-Yamanaka heiress? And all the other heirs?! What are you doing here?!
-this is none of your business. (Sasuke)
-I-I.. I apologize..!

-what do we do now?! I'm scared..! (Hinata)
-...

The room fell silent for 2 long minutes, but Kiba decides to break that unbearably awkward and stressing silence.

-She'll obviously overcome this and will talk to us again as if nothing ever happened! Don't you all worry about her! (Kiba)

-he.. he is right! Sakura is the strongest and the kindest and the cleverest! She won't lose to anyone! Not even to a disease! She said it herself, She doesn't get killed, she dies!

Somehow, the mood became less tense after hearing what Naruto just said. Even if it included her death, which was kinda out of place in this situation.

They all went home, Ino talked with (more like shouted at) her dad, and told him to go check her friend. He didn't want at first.
-I will study extremely hard and become even more serious about my studies. I'll memorize everything in the library and even train everyday my possession technique!
-... fine...

Sasuke went to his dad, even though he was still kind of scared of him, and told him to give Sakura the best healers of his clan. Fugaku didn't want until Sasuke threaten him to abandon his training.
-she's a bad influence to you, to threaten your father like that..

Choji, Kiba and Shikamaru talked to their parents about Sakura and they promised to help her with the best of their abilities if their kids train harder. They obviously accept to do more training, since they think that Sakura's life is more precious than their time.

If Shimizu heard their thoughts about her, she'll cry so hard and hug them so tight, that she might actually break their ribs.

2 months have passed, and while everyone was worrying to death, seeing her dead-looking body on a (VIP) hospital bed, Shimizu was cutely having fun in her subconsciousness.

She was calmly laying on the grass field she build in her mind. Feeling the wind brushing her face. But she suddenly has a thought.

What the fuck am I doing here?!