XXX

As soon as I uttered his name he hurriedly wraps me in a warm hug.
-Itachi...

I smile softly at the sound of his small sad sniffs. I hug him back and pat his back gently.

-I missed you, Sakura..

I flinched, waiting for that throbbing pain to strike, but nothing happened.

-Sakura?

I flinched again.

You don't have to worry, i'll explain everything later. But for now, just enjoy what's next.

He pushed me to look at my face with his puffy eyes and red nose. We stare at each other for a few seconds before i burst out laughing. He was clearly confused.

-HAHA- Y-your face..pffft HAHAHA

he wipe his eyes frenetically, before he'd start laughing with her. He was happy to see her moving again, the past two month were stressing and traumatizing.

Her smile, stretching her white cheeks, her eyes hidden as she closed her eyes, and her hand full of scars and calluses, she used to put the rebel strands of hair behind her ear when with him.

She more or less stops laughing after a few seconds.

Her shining hypnotizing emerald eyes staring at him. Her long pink hair, that she let loose except when she's about to fight. And her cheeks taking a pink tint when she smiles too hard...

Everything she does is mesmerizing, beautiful and enchanting. He wanted her to keep smiling and having a good time, and most importantly, he wanted her to keep living and to stay by his side... no matter what.

She's barely calmed down when she asks.

-he-hey.. pfff- what's up with the staring?

-you're beautiful...

-wut-

Didn't have the time to process anything that he puts a hand on my face and caress my cheek with his thumb. His eyes relax while mine widen, and he approaches his face nearer mine, our lips dangerously close. 

-may I?

he said with a poised demeanour.

When I saw that, my eyes relax and I give a proud grin. We didn't move, it was frustrating not to, i didn't say anything so he stayed still. Until a nurse entered the room.

-Haruno-san, could yo-

our eyes simultaneously looked at her, seeing us, she turns tomato red.

-I'M SORRY!

She leaves the room, bowing in a 90° angle and slams the door. We look back at each other, and part with thunder speed. The only thing I could say right now was.

-well, that's awkward...

-very much..

we go back silent, he decides to leave me alone by body flickering after kissing my hand like the gentleman I never knew he was.

-where did he learn such stuffs? in Shoujo mangas haha?

it's from you bitch.

no way bro, i'm not that cheesy.

...

HEY? I AM NOT

...

Ugh... anyways, you didn't tell me why am i not going to feel pain anymore.