XXXIV

The next morning I wake up in the middle of two cuties. I jump out of the bed so I don't move them a lot and cover them with the blanket. I go to the bathroom first and wash my face. Then I go make breakfast for the whole household. Finally I leave after putting the dishes on the table.

I buy some sweets and meditate on top of a hill for thirty minutes then do my usual workout.

After an hour I go down to the village and walk in the streets, inhaling the fresh air and shopping.

I think it's time to wake the kids up. It must be eight in the morning already.

I go back to the house and see them already eating, competing on who will finish first. Mikoto surely woke them up, so... my work here is over. I just need to wait for them to walk out.

3... 2... 1...

-I'm FIRST!

-NO I AM!

-Hurry up kids or we'll be late!

-oh Sister! You were here?

-yep, now follow me.

I try to match their speed while heading to that place. We arrive in time. At eight and a half.

-well, no matter how late we arrive at, he'll still manage to be here after us.

-wait, I feel someone watching us! It might be him!

-good guess, Uchiha.

He explains that we need to get his two balls.

-aren't there 4?

-stop that Haruno.

-hihihi..

-four balls? (Naruto)

-I mean like his bal-

Sasuke put a hand on my mouth.

-please shut up Sakura. (Sasuke)

I love doing this.

-anyways, you have till noon to each catch one.

-but there is two!

-good observation Naruto. Well, one of you will fail this test and go back to the Academy.

-sheesh. Aren't ya harsh a bit? (Me)

-no. If you fail this you'll go back to the Academy.

-why are you even looking at me? Do you wanna fight?!

-yes. Good luck everyone. Ready? Start!

We all retreat and hide our presence. I go regroup both of them and tell them about my plan.

We then disperse and both of them make clones of themselves and of me because I can't use chakra for now.

I go and make a few traps here and here then run towards Kakashi to attack him.

-you will need to bring that book down Bakashi.

-you need to deserve my attention Miss Haruno.

I take off my chakra weights and start attacking from all sides. He drops his book on the process. I take it and threaten to burn it.

-don't do that. It is the only copy that has an autograph from the author. (The author is Jiraiya)

-then come and try to stop me bakashi! MUHAHAHA.

I jump backwards and hide in the bushes. I progressively lead him to a few traps, that he easily avoided. But the main part of my plan isn't this child's play.