part 1- on the rainy day

"So beautiful atmosphere!" Jimin was thinking..but still feeling alone ,

Why is Jungkook avoiding me?? Jimin was wondering. . From the last month he just kept avoiding me, not receiving calls, not answering text messages, even making excuses not to meet in person when hobi hyng suggested we should meet all together, he chose to go out with tae alone ..

Now jimin is really worried what could be wrong , a person who need to see jimin atleast 3 times a day , is not want to see him even in 30 days!! Whole 30 days?

Suddenly Rain started to fall really heavy and without even realising tears came out of jimin's beautiful twinkling eyes..

Today lI will ask him why is he behaving like this,jimin made up his mind. .I love him, I will apologise to him if he is hurt by me ,even if not my mistake...I can't live like this, he thought...he can't avoid me at today's award show. He has to meet me today ..

Jimin was looking breathtakingly handsome in all white suit , black hair and his small silver earrings..

After a few minutes Hobi came to took him to the award place , knowing his mental condition nowadays he suggested they both should go the venue together

" Oh my Jimin-ah , how handsome you are looking.." hobi hugged him with the warmth of his love .. Jimin just smiled ..

Hobi noticed this and said in a soft tone," Don't worry Jimin-ah, talk to jungkook today, everything will be fine ok?" Jimin just nodded..

When they reached the venue all the members gathered together outside so they could take entry together as always .. Jimin was staring non stop at Jungkook and Jungkook was laughing making jokes with tae and Jin as like Jimin doesn't existed..Hobi wrapped his hand around Jimin , Suga also understood the situation and came to stand beside jimin..

Finally they took grand entry to the award show..
Jungkook intentionally sat behind  Jimin sat as he didn't even want to sit in samye line .. Jimin was now getting really upset .He was trying to remember what on earth could be his mistake to make Jungkook behave so weird... Jimin was on the edge of crying but he had to control his emotions. He was just smiling mechanically.

"And... the award goes to ....BTS!"...The host announced cheerfully and they all went to stage dancing happily, except Jimin ..He could not stop thinking about jungkook.. So he went to stand beside him and Jungkook moved slowly to other side pretending he has really something urgent to talk with tae..

Then jungkook took the mic in his hand with an utterly smiling face and spoke..." Hi army!"

The venue was full of excited voices.." you people are the most important part of my life army, so today I am going to make you a part of the most important decision of my life" ..

He said and now everyone was looking so eager to know.

Jimin was not understanding what was happening. He was just standing like a statue lost in his thoughts...

" ARMY" jungkook continued," I am in love army, and I want you guys to support me in my love journey, presenting to you the love of my life , V.. I want to share my life with him , will you support me??"

Hobi and Suga were so much in shock that they could not believe their ears

Hobi and Suga were so much in shock that they could not believe their ears..For the first time in his  life RM didn't know what to say jin was out of words..V and Jungkook were all smiling, holding hands..

crowd went crazy...taekook forever, someone from crowd shouted..others followed..

A very heavy voice of lightning came outside the venue.. suddenly Hobi and Suga thought about Jimin and looked at him, Jimin was looking totally devastated..broken ..shocked..his face was all red, same like  in situations  when he controllled his tears with much much efforts, not speaking anything...

Not even blinking for once..His mouth was open as he was breaking heavily. He continued to look at jungkook and V,still not believing his ears..

The crowd was screaming with excitement but he couldn't hear anything after what Jungkook said . Suga and Hobi immediately hold him tightly..

What happened next? Read in part 2..