part 36- evolution of Jikook-3

"Day dreaming"!!.. that's the word we use for our wishes, our desires or dreams of which we think about a lot but somehow we know almost impossible to be fulfilled..

But Jungkook was indeed the lucky one.. On Previous night , his all daydreams came true!!

Looking at Jimin's angelic face Jk could feel extreme love and admiration for him. He stayed starring at him, smiling softly.. almost after one hour Jimin opened his eyes slowly finding two eyes starring at him with pure love.

He immediately hugged Jk and Jk hugged him back gently, totally controlling his heart which want to crush the cute human in extra tight hug!

" Hey jiminie, what you think about aliens?" Jk asked ..

" What??" Jimin was totally surprised or we could say shocked as he expected something romantic from Jk but what he asked , was too far from it.

"Yeah, what you think about aliens?" Jk repeated.

"Ummm, well, I don't know.we often heard about them, May be they are there but I am not sure " Jimin was still confused.

" Exactly.. Love was like alien for me ..I have heard about it but it was only limited to my imagination until I met you..Now I know love exist.!" Jk proudly finished and waited for admiration from Jimin..

Jimin was totally speechless for few seconds ,then ...

Jimin burst into laughter, he laughed so hard that he almost fell from bed!!

Jk pouted !! He was trying to flirt in which he failed, miserably!!

" Oh my little koookie.. please do me a favour and don't ever try to flirt with me..!! Who taught you this? Jin??" Jimin somehow managed to speak after laughing hard.

Jk nodded, still pouting!!

" Don't learn all this things, it doesn't suit you, be the macho man you are!!" Jimin pecked Jk softly still smiling widely.

" Was that so much bad? " Now Jk was smiling too .

" It was horrible" Jimin again started laughing remembering those lines!!

" Ok now I have a idea to roam around actually like boyfriends, holding hands and not worrying about people! " Jimin excitedly said.

" How baby" - Jk.

" Let's wear Halloween costume , I already bought two yesterday" Jimin showed costumes..

Both of them were now excited like little kids who always want to become invisible like Harry Potter in his movies!

Jimin and Jungkook had a blast on that day! They didn't need to hide and could behave however they want to without getting noticed by fans!!

When they returned to dorm anyone can see the change in their equation..

At first all the members heard about the trip so patiently and showed interest but Jimin and Jungkook were not having enough of it!!

They talked about the trip EACH AND EVERY time.. In every television nterview, every radio show, every newspaper interview. !!

And their band members be like ,
" Oh no! Here they go again!"

But no it was not over, something was still remaining!! Jungkook had something in his mind from the start.
Finaly he made his thoughts reality.. A video was made which showed the world a real innocent Jimin not the idol , not the flirt king , not a k-pop star, actual Jimin who was still a kid at heart!! It was GCF TOKYO!

Jimin was totally unaware of it until it was uploaded on twitter! Fandom went crazy!