part 40- destiny had different plan

Jungkook and Taehyung entered doctor's cabin for checkup.. Clinic was not so full as doctor had cancelled all the appointments for two hours to maintain privacy for Jungkook.

" Good afternoon doc" Tae said while doing handshake.

" Good afternoon sir" said the man with smile.

They both stared at eachother and hugged immediately while laughing.. Jungkook was surprised by the whole incident .

" He is my friend from school kook.. .he was in the same class with me ... We got in contact just by last month through a common friend.. he is the best in his field. I can't trust anyone else for your health.. This, Dr. Sungwoon kim is the reason I have passed my final exam of last year !! don't tell anyone, I copied from him!! Benefits of intelligent friend who has roll number next to you!! He was and is, most genius friend of mine." Tae said proudly.

" Oh come on Tae! Enough of praise now.. come have a seat.. " said the tall man smiling softly.

" By the way how is Jiminie? I miss him so much . And I miss the treats he gave me... You know whenever I was out of money in the month end as I was from very poor family background, I just sat back at my class in lunch break ..Jimin used to come to meet Tae and when he noticed me sitting alone , with no food to eat , he without making me awkward gave his lunch or snacks , saying he was full and didn't want to eat. And it happened so many times .. I didn't even thank him properly and then I was hesitated to contact him after he became such a big star ." Said
Dr . Sungwoon kim .

Jungkook felt immense proud of his boyfriend. Jimin always had been an angel he thought.

" No Sungwoon , you know Jiminie , you shouldn't hesitate to contact him, he won't judge you or be mad to you" assured Tae.

" Oh yes ! You are right.. I want to contact him soon and I will." Said doctor.

" So what's the matter , tell me" Dr.kim finally came to the point.

Jungkook told him some symptoms and most bothering one , unbearable headache.

Dr.kim was listening patiently. Any kind of expressions on his face were totally absent. He did basic check up and then suggested some test.

All through the session doctor kept poker face which bothered Tae most. Test had to be done next day and results would going to come in 2 or 3 days .

Doctor exchanged a meaningful glance with Tae before handling the file.. soon Jungkook and Tae left clinic and went towards Jungkook's home.

" Can I drive hyung?" Asked Jk..

" Are you sure kook? You're ok?" Tae was confused because of Jungkook's health.

" I am fine hyung. Give me the keys" Jungkook grabbed the keys.

While seating in the passenger seat Tae decided to sent a text message to his doctor friend asking if everything was ok.

"Let's see..let the reports come.. i am worried for some symptoms.. I hope i am wrong.. hope for the best.. " replied Dr . Sungwoon.

Tae felt really uneasy after reading that.. his thoughts interrupted when Jungkook got a call. It was from Jimin .

" Hey baby, I'm on my way to home . Can I call you back? I am driving" said Jungkook.

" Oh ! Yeah sure! Love you kookie"

" Love you too baby . " And Jungkook cut the call.

" Why are you looking lost hyung? Had doctor tell you anything ? " Asked Jungkook when he realised Tae was silent since a long time..