part 13- truth

When Jimin , V and Hobi were talking, their attention went to the car that came to the parking.

Jimin's face brightened as he saw Suga and Jin got out of the car..

"Jiminaaah!!! Suga literally carried Jimin like a baby in to his arms...and Jin also hugged him tightly and pulled his bright pink cheeks..

Jimin's all worries, all tension seems like vanished...He really loved his fellow band members and all members loved him back, yes, all .

Jin and Suga were all aware of Jimin's situation since morning so they tried to lighten his mood..

Can you believe even Suga tried to crack a joke in which he miserably failed and all were laughing because the jock failed horribly but even thinking about Suga trying to be funny they couldn't hold the laughter!!

Hobi realised that time is running so he told Jimin to go to home and take some rest..all agreed...Tae was feeling little bit left out n..hobi was totally loking angry at him others were not taking sides but clearly looked like they have soft spot for Jimin.. V though even if he had to choose , it would surely be Jimin..

But members were really showing maturity and professionalism so they were not showing what ever their opinion might be..

" Is there any meeting or what?? Everyone has come." Jimin asked

"It's about your today's incident Jimina we decided to inform the truth to members as you guys might get asked about it in interviews so we would decide how to deal with it" hobi said calmly..

" Oh if it's about me so shouldn't I be present here ?" Jimin asked genuinely..

" No, you have had enough through the morning..now go..I'll inform you whatever is decided"- hobi.

" But.." - Jimin

"Don't you trust us" Suga in firm voice

" Offcourse i do". - Jimin

" Go than" - Jin

" Fine" - Jimin was too tired now to argue..

Hobi called his car..while approaching in car Jimin suddenly felt a soft yet warm touch on his shoulder.

He looked back and found V.. " you know I love you Jiminaa, right??"

Jimin looked at back where hobi was raising his eyebrows and quickly looked back to V's eyes and smiled with all his love and said " yes , I know Tae, I know.. I love you too" ..he said and his car drew away he didn't let any tear came out as he decided to be strong now onwards..

But hell.. His eyes needed to learn to have more strength as they let the salty water come out..

Jimin's car were out of the building now where hundreds of reports were still standing in a hope to get some hint about what is going.

Jimin's all thought came again as he saw them..just few minutes back he was having best of his time with his buddies and now he came out of the Utopia..

At the parking

All members went straight to hyung's office..he along with RM , was waiting for them .

"Aaj! Come boys" as greeted them

" So first we would clean the air about what happened today and than.." RM took a break to look at V and countinued " and than we would listen to Mr.taehyung , who just threghtened us If we don't listen to him today, he would use social media to put his words right Mr. V??" Said RM in obviously angry voice"

" Yeah! That's true namjoon hyung " said V in a very calm yet strong voice.. looking determined as hell.

********** I Wish************
My all readers a very very happy
Valentine day 💜💜💜💜☺️☺️☺️☺️
I pray for love and health for all of you...love you buddies..stay connected..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️💕💕💕💕💕💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💖💖💖💖🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰