part - 19 Year 2012

Jimin wake up first amongst all..He was excited as well as nervous..

It was his first day in school and also first day as a trainee..

Jimin quickly took his shower and got ready as they were sharing an apartment that had only one bathroom so he didn't want to be late while his turn to come..

( Later he knew that in shortage of time memeber used to take shower together to catch up things in time!!

And being a shy and introvert Jungkook never went to bath with them , he used to bath at night after everyone slept!!😄😄 )

Jin had to struggle really hard while waking up Taehyung!! Stubborn little handsome boy tae was!!

Jimin and Tae went school together.. and also in training.. .

Jimin was little afraid, little excited .

Soon he realised that he has to work really hard to match with other members as they were trainee since long time..

Insecurities started to hit him badly as his debut depends on his performance..

Being determined about giving his best Jimin started practice really hard..

He keep on practicing till 4 in the morning and than went to sleep again wake up at 6 and after getting ready he went to school.. Again practice..

This routine continued for months..

While he was shy for Busan accent in school,Tae was the one who made him comfortable about himself, help him making friends at school..

This made Jimin and Tae really close friends..

Meanwhile Jimin almost kicked out of from band for atleast 7 times but he some how managed to stay.

( Too much pressure for little boy)

His extreme hardwork and passion made bighit to think about their decision again and not let Jimin go.

Also other members had only good things to say about Jimin..

( Believe me it's totally good luck of Bighit, can you imagine BTS without Jimin?? Noo!)

Jimin used to call his father and tell him " May be I will not get selected dad, but don't worry I will surely do something in this field that will make you proud" ..

His parents were really supportive and had immense trust in Jimin's talent so even if Jimin cry while calling them afraid about not being selected in band they would made sure to make him laugh before hanging the phone..

Six months went like six seconds. Jimin did as much hard work as he could even beyond his limits with no mercy on his own self ..

And all the hardwork paid atlast when Jimin finally succeeded in making his place in the band.

And on January 12 , 2013 this happened..

By the way Jimin was not actually 19 years old at that time, it's his korean age, as per international age he was only 17 years and 3 months old

..

Finally JIMIN ARRIVED.

💜💜💜💜💜

After six month's rollercoaster ride full of physical, mental and emotional stress, he DID IT .

He was really really happy as well as his fellow members because even in six months only he succeeded to make place in everyone's heart..most people admired him for his hard work and kind and selfless nature..even Tony and yogurt !??)

And what about Jikook??

Well inspite of past six months Jimin really didn't have time for anything due to his nonstop reharsals and school , one thing was really sure .He liked makane a lot..He liked other members too but there was something special about Jungkook..Jimin actually had a soft spot for Jungkook.. he was not expressing much at that time though..

And Jungkook?? Well he liked Jimin too but as a hyung who gave him extra attention, bought him food and a person who works until bone breaks.. nothing special. No soft spot..

What happened when they finally debut?? Will equation change??

******----++++-----++++-------+++---******

Dear reader, hope you are well and good...May God bless you with all the happiness...

Don't forget to vote and folow

Love you buddies

💜💜💜💜💜💜