part 20-year 2013- debut year of BTS

Finally the day arrived when BTS debuted..on June 13, 2013; they realised their first album 2cool 4 school..

No more dreams was their first song..

( Look at those kids!!so confident even at such a young age ..by the way at 4.04 minutes an iconic jikook choreography is there!! )

So the boys were busy shaping their careers..Stage shows, Tv interviews, radio interviews, award shows, Tv shows and not what...

Plus pain of missing family was there..

Being an extreme introvert person Jungkook really felt uncomfortable many times but guess what ?? Jimin was now quite close to him .He always comforted him with warm hugs , kind words, good food and too much extra attention..

He always comforted him with warm hugs , kind words, good food and too much extra attention

Jimin really really liked Jungkook

Jimin really really liked Jungkook.. despite of his busy schedule he always managed to spare some time with Jungkook...

Meanwhile Jungkook enjoyed the attention and care .

But no one can deny the fact that if you make yourself always available for a person , that person mostly never value you and take you as a granted..

Same happened with Jungkook , Jimin's always availability never made him realised Jimin's value..

He started becoming irritated..He now didn't like hugs from Jimin..He thought him as a clingy person..

Jungkook started using harsh words towards him and Jimin just kept forgiving him ..

(Be very perticular about what you tolerate, you are teaching the other person how to treat you)

***Some day of 2013***

Jimin: hi Jungkook!( While hugging him)

Jungkook: ( in a very irritated voice) what you want hyung?

Jimin: ( little bit taken abake with the tone of voice) nothing. let's play video games..

Junkook: I am not in a mood and don't hug me every time stay away hyung .

Jimin was really hurt he broke the hug ..and went to his room broken hearted...

Just after few minutes when Jimin came back he saw Jungkook was playing with V.. he really felt bad..

Another day

Interview at radio station

interviewer: Jimin if you had a holiday with whom you want to go?

Jimin: I want to go with Jungkook..

Interviewer: Jungkook, do you accept it??

Jungkook: No, I will go with my brother.

TV interview

Interviewer: what will you do on a Sunday?

Jimin (with bright cheerful voice): I will go with Jungkook..

Jungkook pushed him away..

Interviewer: what about you Jungkook??

Jimin ( again running from backside towards Jungkook back hugging him)
" Jungkook will go with me .." with a full smile on his face..

RM and Jungkook again pushed Jimin mercy less..

TV show

Host: Jungkook please rate the members by look..

Jungkook started ranking members..

Jimin was waiting excitedly ..
Jimin was quite sure Jungkook will rank him high afterall he was Jungkook' s favourite hyung

( Poor Jimin!! So innocent!! Even after so much of ignorance and insults he still believed that😭😭. Such a pure soul)

Jungkook rated all.. Only first and last places were left..

Jimin was so happy Jungkook would definitely rank him first..

" And place is Jin hyung . So Jimin hung is last " smirked Jungkook..

Jimin was taken aback but managed himself instantly thinking it's for fun so he also played along acting like he was hurt..

All laughed..

Every one thought Jimin took it as a Joke.. except one person...

J - hope..

Our hobi noticed the pain in Jimin's eyes😔😔

Hobi felt Jimin's pain..

****-----******------*****-------******

My dear readers ,how are you all doing?? Hope you guys are doing well...I pray for your health and happiness..

How do you like the story.. please share your views and don't forget to vote..

See you guys in next chapter ..take good care of yourself 💜💜💜💜