part 8- hellucination or existence??

Every newspaper, Evey social networking site was flooded with Jimin's dating news ..Tv Channels were covering it as breaking news... paparazzi were doing their best to find girl's name...

Jimin was so shocked about all this . When hobi returned from the call he said " hobi , we need to talk ."

Hundreds of press reporters were standing outside of the bighit office..when jimin and hobi entered the bighit office thier bodyguards really had the toughest time of their lives just to made their entrance with least pics clicked...when they entered the  bang si -hyuk 's (chair person of bighit) office RM was waiting there along with their manager.. Jimin sat down quietly looking at hyuk...as he said " look Jimin we can't interfere your personal life but you have to be careful as a band member..we already had made clear it...you know people still don't know about who the girl is and she is being trolled by some toxic netizens and already some people have threatened her to ruin her face even a death threat is coming now.."

He countinued " as we are having concert next month this incident can harm it too " hobi interrupted " a death threat?? Woah! But when jk announced his love for v things were not like this..yeah there were two groups of people fighting what is right or not but this?? It's beyond belief !""

RM answered him " you still don't get it hobi?? They are ok if we date with eachother, within our group..but they can't see us with any random girl.. Jealousy took over their mind and such nasty things happens"

Jimin took his head up and stated " things are not like that as they are showing"

" So you mean it's not you in that picture?" -hyuk.

" Yes it's me." Jimin.

" You are not kissing the girl?? Did she forcefully done that? It's not looking like that in a clip though".- RM

" Well .." Jimin

" Please share what exactly happened so we can be helpful you in handling the situation " said hyuk

Jimin started to speak..

Jungkook looked directly into V ' s eyes.. and spoke nothing ..he just stared and moved his head.. V showed him a clip from phone in which Jimin was clearly kissing the girl. "Just take it away, can't you see i am not interested??" Shouted jungkook.. V smirked " yeah, it's showing ..that you are NOT interested".. jungkook just tried to walk away when V hold his hand and asked " jungkookshie , isn't it the exact what you want? " A tear fell from jk's eyes