part 63- Yes, we do!

Good morning hyung!" Jimin wrapped Hobi in a tight backhug.

"Good morning Jimin-ah!" Hobi replied smiling.

Soon everyone came to the dining area for breakfast.

"Where are Jungkook and Joonie hyung?" asked Jimin.

"They've gone for the checkout formalities. We are going back to your house today. Tomorrow is Sungwoon and Lily's wedding so we'll attend that and your marriage is on the 31st so we'll leave for the place on the 30th. " Jin informed the whole plan.

"Oh!" Jimin could only speak that.

"Don't worry Jimin-ah. It's ok to be nervous but trust me, Everything will be fine. We are with you guys " Suga assured and Jimin nodded smiling.

Jungkook and RM came after completing the formalities and after having breakfast they left the resort.

Two days went in a blink of an eye. They all attended Sungwoon and Lily's wedding.

Lily was very happy that all of them could attend the wedding and more than that Jungkook had really become her buddy. She never ever even in her wildest dreams had imagined that Jungkook would actually become her friend that too like a really, really good one.

They stayed in the city for one more day for some more preparations. Their stylist somehow managed to arrange some really cool clothes for the wedding. Jungkook wanted to keep everything surprise for Jimin so he was running here and there for preparation with his hyungs while Jimin was just loving the feeling of getting spoiled by everyone around him who were treating him like a precious little bean.

Finally the day of departure came and Jimin at last was going to know where Jungkook had planned their wedding.

"Iceland? Why kookie?what is so special?" Jimin asked and Jungkook just smiled.

"Trust me baby. " He said.

All of them boarded in the private jet Jungkook had hired. Jimin couldn't stop smiling as soon as he put his feet in the plane.

The whole plane was decorated with flowers and silk ribbons under the guidance of Jin.. The IFE Tv screens were playing the Jikook moments edit which Hobi and Tae made especially for the couple. Suga had recorded a rough draft of Jungkook's song which was playing in the edit video. RM had written a welcome banner for Jikook.

"We are feeling rapturous to greet you both, for the enchanting Odyssey which will usher you to the destination called bound for eternity. Welcome to the couple in front of whose love, even Eros threw away his arrows, a couple whose beauty is even more than pyache. May almighty bless you with togetherness till thousands of light years! Wish you elation perpetually! "

The banner was hanging in the middle of the sitting area of the plane and RM was standing right next to it, smiling widely.

Jimin and Jungkook read the banner very carefully and became speechless.

"What does that-?" Jungkook was about to speak when Jimin nudged him lightly and went straight to hug RM.

" Oh hyung! That's so beautifully written. Thank you so much" with saying that Jimin hugged RM even more tightly and signalled Jungkook to reciprocate the action.

RM was beyond happy that Jimin and Jungkook appreciated the words he wrote in so much hurry without thinking much. RM was sure if he had time he could have written even better.

"Hyung! I must take a picture of this. I want to remember this forever." Jimin said.

"Yes, yes! Go ahead! It's nothing special though. I will surely write something better for you as a marriage gift! " RM said happily.