part 6 - To the moon

" so how was she??" Asked hobi on their way returning to the home..Jimin raised his eyebrows ..hobi smirked " just asking"..Jimin didn't reply..as they reached home Jimin said " hyung i am ok now it's not necessary for you to stay here ..it's not that I don't want you to stay here i am just trying to say i am fine don't worry about me"..Hobi took a pause and replied seriously " it's been just few ours jimina, just few hours you met Lily and you want to get rid of me .. want to invite her to home or what??..i am really hurt .."
" No hyung i was just saying..." Jimin wanted to clarify himself but in between his words he saw hobi's face who was trying hard to control his laughter, but couldn't succeed and laugh out loud. .Jimin felt relieved and instantly ran to him mocking like hitting hobi...they both had quite a laughter together until both's stomach were in pain due to long laughter..

Hobi hugged Jimin tightly and said "love you my baby jimminie"  "love you too hyung" replied Jimin with his cutest eye smile..it was indeed a good day until Jimin remembered seeing jungkook..but hobi already went to sleep so he didn't noticed..Jimin also tried hard to sleep and after almost two hours he slept too..

Next day morning
They had concert coming in one month so had to practice hard ..As soon as Jimin entered the practice room he was taken aback seeing Lily  there..she was wearing black cap and black crop top with black tights which had white lines on the sides ..her long weavy hairs were tied up..she was explaining a moment to the members. .Jimin was late to the place ..he just stopped at the door by seeing Lily ,just than he remembered that she is gonna be head choreographer from today as she told him yesterday..

" Come JM! You Jimin today" laughed RM.." " meet Lily..she was assistant choreographer before you might not have noticed but after her excellent choreography for TXT big hit has promoted her as one of the lead choreographers" informed RM..Lily smiled softly..than aproched Jimin..She greeted him with hand shake" nice to meet you" she smiled again..Jimin also smiled back..

Their dance practice begin they already have done it for most of the song only one song was left .. lily was going to choreograph it ..Jimin was really impressed to see by the moves she had decided for the song ..and Lily was impressed how quickly Jimin learned them all ..

It was a lunch break..when they were eating RM said you guys won't believe Lily is a doctor .. " what ??" Everyone was surprised... " Yeah ! She left her profession for her passion for dance, can you guys beleive it.? " He added..Jimin watched her admiringly..she was taking lunch with staff ..being passionate for dance himself finding someone same as him was good.." we can be friends" thought Jimin..

" What are you thinking jiminaa?" Hobi snapped his fingers ..Jimin came back to reality.." nothing" he smiled..

Days were passing..and their schedule was becoming more and more hectic..Jimin and Lily were bacame really good friends quickly because of their same love for dance ..hobi was happy seeing Jimin slowly becoming normal ..

In between Jimin texted to both jk and V saying congratulations..and good luck to both of you...jk didn't replied but V replied " thanks jiminaa"

Meanwhile one day Lily asked Jimin out ..Jimin hesitated ..Lily laughed and told him it's not a date just hang out with friend. .Jimin nodded with sweet smile..they decided to meet outside the town and at late night just to avoid people..Jimin drew the car to bighit studio.  He was wearing a big sized hoody and a mask ..he also took hobi's staff's car to avoid any kind of speculation as he was going out with just friend and didn't want journalists to follow him..he gave a call to lily to come down...she came quickly as she was also wearing hoody both of them were barely visible..Jimin drew the car outside the town to his favourite place , beach..

Both Lily and Jimin talked about dance then friends and also stupid talks as if they were friends since long time..Jimin really felt comfortable with her. .they drank beer together..it was already 3- 4 hours since they have came here .. they both really enjoyed talking to each other..

Suddenly Lily pointed at moon and said " how pretty it's looking!!" AND...tons of memories exploded in Jimin's mind..how he said once he would go to moon with jungkookand then jungkook sang a song " to the moon" looking straight to him in one of the concert..they both sitting on the beach for do many nights. Jimin loved moon, Jimin loved the beach and Jimin loved jungkook.. Lily was talking countinuesly but Jimin didn't hear anything he was totally in his thoughts..

Jimin's anger slowly started to take place of his memories..he just didn't deserved to be treated like that..he knew that he and Jungkook never promised eachother of any commitment but he never thought it was needed because they both were much in love..Jimin thought he must deserve an explanation from jungkook..he just can't break up like that without  talking to him for even once .. what he think he is ..and what am I.. Jimin's all frustration turned to the anger he just wanted to give a hard slap to jungkook..

He was still in thoughts when suddenly he was shocked by Lily's act who came near and kissed Jimin's lips..for few seconds Jimin was in shock but after that his angry mind said he deserves every happiness and he will find some one too and move on just like jungkook did.. yes I will move on he told himself..and he grabbed Lily' s waist pull her near and removed her hoodie..his one hand was on Lily's waist and other was in Lily's silky hair and he kissed lily passionately. .. pulling her much near to his body ..he kissed her so hard that lily went out of breath..he let her move for a second and again pulled her to kiss her again..