part 52- stronger than you think.

Jungkook was getting his check up done in another room. Tae went to check on Jungkook.

Sungwoon saw him and cleared his throat.

"Tae I think I should tell you both this ."

" Yes ?" Tae said .

" Jiminie.... He knows everything now.".... Sungwoon said hesitantly .

" Whaatt??" Both Jungkook and Tae shouted in unison .

" How? From when?" Tae asked with noticable panicked voice .

"Since yesterday night. I bumped into him when he came to change his costume. We were just talking and suddenly he asked why am I here, I was surprised because Jungkook told me that everyone in group knows about his condition. So I thought he had some misunderstanding and I .... I just told him the reason behind my presence.."

Sungwoon took a deep breath and said in a deep voice, " I thought.... I felt you MUST know about this"

Tae's face was totally pale. Jungkook was no better. Shock and fear was very much evident on their faces. Yes, they definitely wanted Jimin to know everything but not like this. They wanted to tell him by themselves but destiny played its game again and now they were in a really difficult situation.

" I am sorry, I didn't know that Jimin was unaware. I should not have told him. " Said Sungwoon in a soft voice.

Jungkook smiled bitterly, " Don't apologise hyung, it's not your fault. I forgot to clarify when I said everyone . And my fate is nowadays in a mood to kick me hard whenever it gets a chance."

" Everything is messed up... again... " Tae fell weakly on a couch with holding his head .

Jungkook couldn't reply .

" Just..... Just talk to him ." Sungwoon suggested.

" Hey what happened?" Asked Hobi who just entered the room.

" He knows hyung.. Jimin.. Jimin knows" ,said Jungkook in a broken voice.

" What? You told him? When?? " Hobi was shocked.

Jungkook shook his head .

" Actually..." Sungwoon told Hobi everything..

" That's really bad. It shouldn't have happened." Hobi said.

" But I think Sungwoon is right. Talk. Talk to him . That's the only option left now. " Hobi added .

"Oppa, please hurry up, only four minutes left. We must rush towards the stage now." One staff member came to inform in a hurry.

Hobi nodded and hold Jungkook's hand to help him stand up.

" Let's go kook , first finish this, then we'll talk. I will be with you. Don't panick. " Hobi literally have to drag Jungkook towards the door.

" Hey Jungkook" Sungwoon put a hand in Jungkook's sholder and said,
" Please don't take stress too much. It's not good for you"

Jungkook smiled softly and nodded.

Hobi, Jungkook and Tae ran towards the stage. Other members were already standing there. Jungkook was too afraid to make an eye contact with Jimin .Same with Tae. So they both unconsciously avoided to even look at him.

On opposite side Hobi instantly look at Jimin's face to notice his expression. To his surprise Jimin was totally calm with no perticular emotion.

Cue was given by staff and they started to walk to take their entry. Jungkook was so mentally disturbed that he actually missed the cue and stood there without moving an inch.